Moab-Rubithon 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Second dibs :grinpimp:

So is anybody planning on driving their rig or is the plan to tow?

I guess. I really don't care. Just excited to do this trip.

And I might have an empty seat also if someone want to co-dog with me.

If you want to get the cab back on the ferd then you might want to rethink who has dibs. :steer:

Hey now! Haha. Considering what I do for a living, I'm pretty sure I can get a cab back on a pickup.:rofl:

No way the Lexus would make that trip without a trailer.:bang:

Hey now! Haha. Considering what I do for a living, I'm pretty sure I can get a cab back on a pickup.:rofl:

No way the Lexus would make that trip without a trailer.:bang:

Lol - step on up! I just hope I have a running driving cruiser by 2018!!

count me in, ill make the drive, i might leave you and hit up some of the couple day trails i missed out on.

The best part of the west is actually driving through it and enjoying the mass expanses of land and sky. It's what the brain needs especially for us exiled out east.

I know of a place in Colorado soon that will be able to accept trucks next year and you all can fly in, pick up your trucks and then head west.

:)

I know of a place in Colorado soon that will be able to accept trucks next year and you all can fly in, pick up your trucks and then head west.

Now that sounds AWESOME!

The best part of the west is actually driving through it and enjoying the mass expanses of land and sky. It's what the brain needs especially for us exiled out east.

I haven't been out west since I was a little kid (couldn't apprectiatenit at the time like I could now), I can't wait to get out there in a Cruiser.

I agree completely sir, ill drive it every time

IMG_20160508_095212.jpg

Darin. I will be there next month. Maybe we will run into each other.

I'll be driving mine out there, if everything lines up.

Although I've not had the chance to meet any of you fine folks, I'd love to tag along! Wife and I would be driving out.

One of the main reasons I jumped into the J80 pool was to build a rig to head out west. Are you looking at around 2 weeks? Camping vs. hotels?

IMG_2037.PNG
IMG_2038.PNG
For planning purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom