MOAB 2018!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I'm at work yesterday down in Smyrna dealing with a pain the arse little tiny project and my phone goes bling! I look at it and it's a text message from Steve that simply says "you jealous?" with the attached pic.

Had I been able to reach though the phone and kill him I woulda!! That frickin bastard is at Grandpa's right now. :bang:

imagejpeg_0001002003004005006.jpg

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot !!

moving from Port Harbor, WA to Ft. Worth, TX. one truck load at a time.

I see. But damn he must have a lot of stuff he's got a pretty damn big truck.

He also has to move 4 or 5 vehicles too. I'd say that's where the trips stack up.

Last edited:
I will be going to Cruise Moab May -1 . i will be sure to post pics

I for one am jealous, I'd be plenty happy with a road trip like that. Some parts trickling in, but with number #3 son born on 3/5 (27 yr old #1 son's b-day is 3/6) combined with decent surf recently, not getting much work done.

IMG_20180316_162033132.jpg

Just so happen to have a few things coming in myself

Crazy how time flies Brandon is 27 now He was just a kid when i meet him . I gave him that Toyota watch . Congrats on the new little guy

@elvi here's our trip thread. As you have time, I recommend reading it all. It's also a good read to look back at our 2015 and 2017 Moab trip threads. Lots of trail info, travel info, lodging info, costs, etc.

By the way everyone, there are no longer plentiful inside accommodations at Grandpa's Garage. Everyone should plan on camping outside in some way or another.

By the way everyone, there are no longer plentiful inside accommodations at Grandpa's Garage. Everyone should plan on camping outside in some way or another.

did he replace the bunk room with a brothel or somethin?

since I got the spare bedroom last time I never had the expectation of getting it again but curious as to what the change is. Also, I hope this does not effect the availability of the shop shower/bathroom or does it?

Shop setup is about the same and that bathroom hasn't changed any. The room that had bunk beds now only has one single bed. The other still has a queen in it, but I'm not sure if it's available for guests still or if it is considered his girlfriend's room now. Best case scenario is that two people may be able to sleep inside [on beds].

Howdy all.
Steve clued me in on this trip, and I am a go. Pm me if I need to toss funds for holding a camp space.

Howdy all.
Steve clued me in on this trip, and I am a go. Pm me if I need to toss funds for holding a camp space.

welcome, you guys can settle up with me and Bill for the Sand Hollow camping when we get there. As of right now i can't remember how much it was but something like $15+/head/day depending on how many show up but don't hold me to that.

Will do. I'm in central Texas, North of Austin. Is Steve will be picking up his rig, it will be simple to convoy.
I have no issues with side trips along the way.
I will be towing a gooseneck, 25 footer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom