SOLD MN - FJ40/Troopy Forward Facing Rear Bench Seat and Mount Frame - Toyota 70 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
(Now Sold) MN - FJ40/Troopy Forward Facing Rear Bench Seat and Mount Frame - Toyota 70 Series

Seat and frame are sold.

Toyota 70 Series Bench Seat (very similar to the 60 Series bench) with heavy duty frame to mount to the tub (drill just four tub holes for your grade 8 hardware as the two seat belts are already integrated into the frame).

I had this bench mounted in my troopy, along with the 65-71 long jumpseats, to get the seating to eight (or nine in a pinch). This fold-down bench allows you to sit much higher (11-12" vs 5-6") than the popular Bestop bench, which makes you seem that you're sitting on the floor.

Includes bench seat, FJ60/62 matching brown headrests ($80+ to buy headrests alone), mounting frame with a pair of integrated lab seat belts.

Frame is somewhat 'snug' between the wheel wells. Frame front to back is just under 26" and with the seat cushion plan for about 28" front to backspace.

Asking $300 local pickup or add actual shipping

IMG_5649.JPG

IMG_5650.JPG

IMG_5658.JPG

Last edited:
Hi, do you still have the seat? Also, can you please tell me where you live will need to have it shipped via greyhound.

Shipping from 55437 (MN). Yes, it should fit. If you need specific measurements of something, let me know.

Seat/frame dimensions on the mounting frame are approx. 48 x 32 x 24. Seat alone is approx. 48 x 22 x 20

Can you please confirm the with of the frame, you have stated that both the frame and bench of the seat are the same.

40.75". Sorry about missing that.

Sold! Dropped off and on the way to New Mexico.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom