Miss my 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.willenosphotography.com
Yep.. everybody warned me! Unfortunately my health has further declined.. but my heart yearns for the old girl.. damn I definitely loved her. I will always remember how I completely enjoyed every minute hanging out with her. Felt I could go anywhere and I could. She was definitely a confidence builder! No matter I had to let my favorite vehicle of all time go live with someone else. Would be hard at this point of my life to have given the care and feeding that she deserved. Besides the ‘ol girl is in good hands. Thanks again to all of you for putting up with me while I had the 80.

@zonker Just remember happy times and the smiles. I hope this is not goodbye just yet, God bless you my man.
Maybe the big guy have saved all the Cruisers and we all get to drive it someday.

Heart felt. thats all I've got. I miss my 80 every day. Positive Vibes from Northern Ca.

Wish I lived closer, I'd let you borrow mine for a "fix".

I touch mine every night before sleeping 😳😂

Yep.. everybody warned me! Unfortunately my health has further declined.. but my heart yearns for the old girl.. damn I definitely loved her. I will always remember how I completely enjoyed every minute hanging out with her. Felt I could go anywhere and I could. She was definitely a confidence builder! No matter I had to let my favorite vehicle of all time go live with someone else. Would be hard at this point of my life to have given the care and feeding that she deserved. Besides the ‘ol girl is in good hands. Thanks again to all of you for putting up with me while I had the 80.
Understood. It's also good you understand your health limitations. They aren't the easiest vehicle to keep on the road. Hope your health improves, and maybe you'll have another 80 some day. On the other hand there are some other vehicles that are quite capable and less expensive to own than a 80.

Looks like your LX is the same colour as mine and nicely kitted out. I just reinstalled the factory refurbished alloys, and giving mine some much needed TLC. Almost got rid of mine, but I guess it wasn’t meat to be. Hoping your health improves. Some beautiful pics you have on your site @zonker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom