Middle Row Seat Bolt P/N? Anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BreckenridgeCruiser

I break things.
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
teqtach.com
So I have a stripped bolt to mount the rear (middle row) seats on a 1999 cruiser. I have checked diagrams and called my local Toyota Dealership to see if they could find the P/N in the EPC.

In my diagrams, these bolts do not show up. Anyone know the part numbers for the elusive bolts? The ones I need are the green 14 MM head versions

2020-01-21 18.18.45.jpg

Do you think it's these? (6 total I think)

They look a little different but I think I know the one's you're talking about.

I looked at some of the other bolts marked with a 'B' but they didn't look right.

1EcOCAh.jpg

91642H1022.jpg

Close, but I looked at those and they are not the same.

Those are the bolts that bolt the bracket to the floor of the truck. That bracket is what the hinge and flange on the seat slot into and then there are two of the bolts I am looking for that secure those together... They are different length from the one you posted and also have a tapered end before the threads for locating the bolt into the threads of the bracket.

those would probably work, but I am just surprised Toyota forgot that P/N, even on their diagrams...

The bracket is this one highlighted... I am wondering if the one I need is 91643-H1032 which is at the top of the image below...

Annotation 2020-01-21 193322.png

Yeah, that could be it. I see it also used on the front seats in similar locations. If you can verify that it's the same then I think you've found it.

BK5j1cG.png

I’m pretty sure it’s this P/N. 91645C1040. There isn’t a picture, but I did the exact same thing, and just ended up ordering three bolt types, figuring one of them our be the one. Based on the pictures of the other two, I’m willing to bet that’s the one. Worst case, the bolts are cheap.

I my case the bracket threads had gotten cross threaded when I was reinstalling my middle row. I ordered the bracket and the bolts, when the bracket arrived, I didn’t want to replace everything so just went and got a metric tap and die set and fixed my existing bracket and used one of the new bolts.

Good luck, if you need a bracket I’ve got my unused one laying around somewhere.

1B48B0F3-9828-4725-AD7B-DFC90D02059C.jpeg

@Matt Phelps where did you get that pricing. My local stealership wants $6 per bolt!

partsouq.com should be your friend, the only killer with them is shipping, but i've found in most cases even with shipping, their prices beat any other option in the states. And you usually have things in less than a week. It helps with shipping if you're ordering multiple items.

My go to part sources are partsouq.com and Toyota Parts Online | Toyota Parts Cheap - Toyota Parts | Toyota Parts Giant. I go with whichever is cheaper all in.

I happened to be working on my interior today so I decided to check 91643-H1032 from the front seat against the mystery bolt that secures the second row seats. It appears identical so I'm pretty sure that's it.

Do you think it's these? (6 total I think)

They look a little different but I think I know the one's you're talking about.

I looked at some of the other bolts marked with a 'B' but they didn't look right.

1EcOCAh.jpg

91642H1022.jpg

I replaced two or three of my 2nd row bolts a couple years back and this is the exact bolt the dealer sold me.

I questioned them also and they said this number superseded the older one, FWIW.

Bolted right in of course but my OCD doesn't like the fact that "I!" know there are two different looking bolts under my 2nd row, hahaha

I’m pretty sure it’s this P/N. 91645C1040. There isn’t a picture, but I did the exact same thing, and just ended up ordering three bolt types, figuring one of them our be the one. Based on the pictures of the other two, I’m willing to bet that’s the one. Worst case, the bolts are cheap.

I my case the bracket threads had gotten cross threaded when I was reinstalling my middle row. I ordered the bracket and the bolts, when the bracket arrived, I didn’t want to replace everything so just went and got a metric tap and die set and fixed my existing bracket and used one of the new bolts.

Good luck, if you need a bracket I’ve got my unused one laying around somewhere.

View attachment 2189463

Yes, I retapped the hole and used a new bolt, much easier than replacing the whole bracket. It wasn’t hard to do.

Good luck.

Great info, thanks - finding these on partsouq was a a PITA. You dont happen to know what the specs of that bolt are, do you? I was googling for confirmation before I re-tap mine, but not finding any info.

Thanks!

Great info, thanks - finding these on partsouq was a a PITA. You dont happen to know what the specs of that bolt are, do you? I was googling for confirmation before I re-tap mine, but not finding any info.

Thanks!
I don’t recall the specific specs. I got a metric tap set from my local Harbor Freight and then just matched it up to the bolt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom