Method MR313's on LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have experience with the 17" Method MR313's on their 2011'ish LC or LX? They have a +25 offset and I've read one person say here that they should fit, similar to the Icon wheels with the +25 offset.

Thanks in advance!

Do they clear the brake rotors? I think that would be the main concern.

Right! That is the question I'm trying to get an answer to, even though I didn't implicitly ask it in my original thread. I don't know how to figure that out unless I were to actually try and put one on my LX. However, I'm thinking about ordering this online so it's not entirely easy to just try it on for size like a shoe....unfortunately.

Right! That is the question I'm trying to get an answer to, even though I didn't implicitly ask it in my original thread. I don't know how to figure that out unless I were to actually try and put one on my LX. However, I'm thinking about ordering this online so it's not entirely easy to just try it on for size like a shoe....unfortunately.
I think Discount Tire carries Method, and I believe they’ll price match. If you have a DT in your area I bet they would order one in to check fit if you’re serious about buying. Would be worth checking out.

I think Discount Tire carries Method, and I believe they’ll price match. If you have a DT in your area I bet they would order one in to check fit if you’re serious about buying. Would be worth checking out.

That's good to know. I'll try and swing by one tomorrow. Thanks!

That's good to know. I'll try and swing by one tomorrow. Thanks!
I just got an email back from "Custom Wheel House", apparently the manufacturer of Method wheels. They said the 17" MR313's should fit a 2011. If I decide to go with them I'll let y'all know how it goes.

If you change your mind on size and want some awesome “18 Methods “almost new” without tires for half the cost of new, let me know. Could meet you halfway from Knox. They are currently bagged in my garage. Tires are extra.

3C320F3A-7F17-4070-BB0F-6CFDF42475FE.jpeg

If you change your mind on size and want some awesome “18 Methods “almost new” without tires for half the cost of new, let me know. Could meet you halfway from Knox. They are currently bagged in my garage. Tires are extra.

View attachment 2223043
Thanks for the offer Angelo! The black are sharp but I think I'm gonna go with the Titanium to better compliment my Silver LX.

Thanks for the offer Angelo! The black are sharp but I think I'm gonna go with the Titanium to better compliment my Silver LX.
The Ti. will look great on your silver lx. Here’s my rebounds

9A04B3A6-573D-440B-8459-276AC331F198.jpeg

F6DFEBD2-D926-45CB-9739-0CF969B86A59.jpeg

These are the lug nuts you need for ICONS

99B0A5E4-450F-4B2A-A8A9-0C388764DA38.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom