Merry Christmas! Free 80 Series Trim Gasket Set (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Holycrapitsjeff guessed the number exactly. 383 cubic inches was the displacement of the 350 I had stroked with a 400 crank about 30 years ago. I hit a tree and it bent the end of the crank ruining the motor and totaling the car. I live in much happier days now, but I sure loved the sound of that motor!

Congratulations Jeff and Happy New Year to everyone! Thank you for playing.

Jeff, please send me your shipping address and I will send you your trim gaskets...

Holycrapitsjeff guessed the number exactly. 383 cubic inches was the displacement of the 350 I had stroked with a 400 crank about 30 years ago. I hit a tree and it bent the end of the crank ruining the motor and totaling the car. I live in much happier days now, but I sure loved the sound of that motor!

Congratulations Jeff and Happy New Year to everyone! Thank you for playing.

Jeff, please send me your shipping address and I will send you your trim gaskets...
Hell crap, I should have guessed it was Cdan's age as well. :doh:

:cheers:

Congrats Holycrapitsjeff! And thanks for the giveaway!

My name is Jeff too!

Congrats “wrong Jeff”...

Thanks guys! And a big thanks to @jamisobe !!! Love this community. I'll have to think of someway to continue your generosity and pay it forward.
You can always pay it forward by sending that new gasket set on a permanent vacation to Hawaii!

You can always pay it forward by sending that new gasket set on a permanent vacation to Hawaii!

With all of that salt?!?! Torture!!

Send that gasket set to Charlotte, where a HDJ-80 that lived virtually all its life in the Canary Islands prior to being exported to the US. I don't have salt air, but I do have humidity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom