Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome! Thanks for the information. I will try to make the meeting, I travel a lot for work. What time do yall meet? I have heard of some great riding in Gardendale but not exactly sure where it is. We rode at Holleytree in Huntsville last weekend and it was a good spot. We only rode half the park so I am looking forward to going back there to check the rest out.

I live in Meadowbrook off HWY 280.

-Steven
We meet at 6pm. I’ve never heard of Holleytree before, but we’ve done rides at Stoney Lonesome in Cullman, Choccolocco Offroad near Anniston, Hawk Pride Offroad in Tuscumbia, and we do a couple rides in the Talladega National Forest on 600-1 and 600-2.

@girupb Brent lives in Meadowbrook too. He’s got a LX450 80 series.

Great. Good to know. I will try to make the meeting. How many members are in the club?

HollyTree was a cool spot, we will be going back to check out the rest of the park. The video on this website makes it look like a dirt road but there is some fun technical stuff there. I went with my brother who rides a good bit and he really enjoyed it too.

Hollytree Off-Road Park

-Steven

Great. Good to know. I will try to make the meeting. How many members are in the club?

HollyTree was a cool spot, we will be going back to check out the rest of the park. The video on this website makes it look like a dirt road but there is some fun technical stuff there. I went with my brother who rides a good bit and he really enjoyed it too.

Hollytree Off-Road Park

-Steven
We have probably 20-30ish currently, but are working to expand. We have joined TLCA and are working on getting our own tax ID so we can create a club bank account to help with member dues, T-shirt’s, stickers, events, etc.

Holleytree looks cool, maybe we can do a ride there sometime.

@ScubaSteve205 Steve, our next club meeting is Thursday June 20th. We meet at Billy's Bar & Grill in Liberty Park. Also, we usually have a monthly club ride, HAMOM day (help a member out) and a monthly brewery tour going. What part of Bham are you in?

June Meeting Event page up on Fbook.

Last edited:
We have probably 20-30ish currently, but are working to expand. We have joined TLCA and are working on getting our own tax ID so we can create a club bank account to help with member dues, T-shirt’s, stickers, events, etc.

Holleytree looks cool, maybe we can do a ride there sometime.
when is the next meeting? next week? I know Frank, Brad and I will be at HIH.

Supposed to THIS Thursday. (3rd thirsday ofvthe month)

Great turnout!
IMG950885.jpg
IMG950886.jpg
IMG950887.jpg

Thats cool!

Super great turnout! It was great to see everyone!

Everyone please try to put those handouts on two cruisers this month and we will grow this club.

That's a nice crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom