Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClankBang

Internet Excogitator
Threads
One of the things we need to do as a club is hold regular meetings.

Post up what week of the month and what day works bestfor you.
We will try to accommodate as many people as we can..

I vote second Wednesday of the

Meeting 2nd Wednesday of the month

Last edited:
Every one with any interest in meeting post up.
Even if you think you will rarely make a meeting.
We need as much participation in this thread as possible.

Anytime is good for me. I'll make all I can.

Depends on time on Wed as we usually have church. If after 8ish I should be good.

Second Wed works for me.

Depends on time on Wed as we usually have church. If after 8ish I should be good.

I'm sure that even if we start early we will be there after 8.

Umm not everyone lives in B'ham, so a weeknight ride south for a meeting at 8 PM then a ride back after 2 hours of meeting makes for an early wake up call for work at 5:30. I would be more inclined to meet on Saturdays or Friday night.

Paul I do understand that is an issue with a lot of folks.
I am going to try and work fund a solution.
One idea would be to gold meeting in huntsville and Montgomery.
Another would be to gold a quartly meeting on Saturday.

Hugh you're not participating unless you recommend somthing.
How do o the tennessee folks deal with this? I think y'all meet in Nashville and Chattanooga on different nights.

If folks up north and down south want to meet on different nights then I will do what I can to make a meeting every couple of months.
For club business we could have called ins or do a quartly meeting.

Last edited:
Paul I do understand that is an issue with a lot of folks.
I am going to try and work fund a solution.
One idea would be to gold meeting in huntsville and Montgomery.
Another would be to gold a quartly meeting on Saturday.

Hugh your not participating unless you recommend somthing.
How do the tennessee folks deal with this? I think y'all meet in Nashville and Chattanooga on different nights.

If folks up north and down south want to meet on different nights then I will do what I can to make a meeting every couple of months.
For club business we could have called ins or do a quartly meeting.

weekend camping/wheeling meetings? :bounce:

I'm good with Wednesday. The second Wednesday of June, I will be at work, but any other time the brewery will be open for a meeting.

I am usually not available for weeknights because I work overnights. Fridays and weekends are best for me,but I try to make every gathering I can.

weekend camping/wheeling meetings? :bounce:

second

Anyone here used Google Hangouts?

I think it could be a viable option to simulcast the club meetings for official business.

Awesome idea! or skype at least.... for the weeknight meetings.

I'm in Montgomery, and I don't mind driving to Bham for meetings but Wednesday night would be out for me because of church.

DLC originally was going to meet in Montgomery as I recall... even had a get together considered a meeting. But the bham crew is the best right now, so We maybe should roll up together if we can get a group heading that way!

I'm also prolly out on Wednesdays... prior weekly obligations.

I picked Wednesday because we had a good turn out the last time we met on a Wednesday to get somthing started.

If Wednesday works, then pull it and run with it. We will never have 100 percent 100% of the time... I should be able to call-in those nights hopefully!

let's ride!

I will attempt to make meetings here and there. Friday-Sunday afternoon would work for me.

I would also offer that once we get over the hurdle of agreeing to all the initial "stuff".... that consideration be given to quarterly meeting in lieu of monthly meetings.

Since I work in Huntsville and live in Cullman I don't see making to many of the meetings if held on a regular work day week night, but that's just me.

As someone noted we might consider some way in which to allow remote people to participate if we have the capability to do so...internet/conference call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom