Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

December club meeting page is up on the facebook page.

12/19/19 @ 6 PM. Billy's

pin
Billy's Sports Grill
4520 Overton Road, Suite 104, Birmingham, Alabama 35210

December club meeting is this Thursday 12/19 @ 6pm.

DLC Christmas Party is this Saturday 12/21 @ 6:30pm.

Check updated Calendar under Sticky for more info...

Meeting Thursday 16th or the following Thursday 23rd?

Hey I’m new to this whole world, we have had land cruisers for about twenty years now and currently have a 17’ LC, 05’ LX, and a 95’ LX coming in. I would really like to join this community but don’t know how and I don’t know if there’s an age requirement. But I’d like to learn about this whole community and become active if possible!

Hey I’m new to this whole world, we have had land cruisers for about twenty years now and currently have a 17’ LC, 05’ LX, and a 95’ LX coming in. I would really like to join this community but don’t know how and I don’t know if there’s an age requirement. But I’d like to learn about this whole community and become active if possible!
we have all ages of members, 20s-50s, many bring their kids to rides and meetings. We try to keep things family friendly. If you're under 18, bring your dad along since he has a cruiser too!

Be glad to have you! Our next club meeting is next Thurs the 23rd 6pm at Billy’s Bar & Grill in Liberty Park. We park outside and chit chat for 30 mins or so, then head inside for beers and dinner. We also do monthly trail rides, wrenching days, annual Christmas party, and we are always up to meet new Cruiser heads in the area.

Any pics of your Cruisers?

Well I’d try to get my dad to come or older brother but unfortunately beers aren’t an option currently for me I’ll get a few pics though of them the 95 is currently in Chicago. It was a recent bring a trailer purchase. Green/Tan

33F42C07-843E-4F15-ABFC-65A27260D6B3.jpeg
14E3C09D-8ED1-4E54-B488-95A74548A370.jpeg
DD8B3788-C1B7-4F53-8DA6-CEEEC8BD6EC6.jpeg

Well I’d try to get my dad to come or older brother but unfortunately beers aren’t an option currently for me I’ll get a few pics though of them the 95 is currently in Chicago. It was a recent bring a trailer purchase. Green/Tan
No worries, it’s a family restaurant so you can have a coke and dinner haha. What part of town are y’all in?

Alright sounds great I’ll try my best to make it. Do you all know of the Pines about a mile or two away from Billy’s?

we have all ages of members, 20s-50s, many bring their kids to rides and meetings. We try to keep things family friendly. If you're under 18, bring your dad along since he has a cruiser too!
How about one that is 68!

I'll take the handicap parking space. Your day will come.

Alright sounds great I’ll try my best to make it. Do you all know of the Pines about a mile or two away from Billy’s?
Yea used to go back there in high school. Not sure it’s legal to go back there (highly doubt it), so just be ware. Cops know about it too

Yea used to go back there in high school. Not sure it’s legal to go back there (highly doubt it), so just be ware. Cops know about it too
Yes well aware. The spot had been busted so many times that the partying has disintegrated. Great little trail though. Seems as if neighbors do not mind. Never been but looks pretty good from the pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom