Meetings (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice to meet everyone tonight. Looking forward to a wrenching get together and maybe making it to mardi crawl.
--Matt

Come to MK! you can ride with me and maybe even drive the Crawler! I love letting folks drive up hard obsyacles! It's a blast spotting my own rig over big rocks!

Nice to meet everyone tonight. Looking forward to a wrenching get together and maybe making it to mardi crawl.
--Matt
Good to meet you as well. Lots of events coming up. Hope to see you at some of them.

Would you guys be up for a BOD meeting? 4/1 marked the beginning of the 2nd quarter. I’ll offer up my house if that works for everyone. I’ll try and smoke us a brisket or something or at the very least pizza. Maybe 4/18 or the next week?

Would you guys be up for a BOD meeting? 4/1 marked the beginning of the 2nd quarter. I’ll offer up my house if that works for everyone. I’ll try and smoke us a brisket or something or at the very least pizza. Maybe 4/18 or the next week?
think there is a regular meeting on the 18th, but I'm up for a work day on the 19-20th and we could combine the two.

Next meeting the 16th? I'll be down in Dothan but will put it on fbook
Wouldn't it be the 23rd (3rd full week)? A few of us will be heading to GSMTR on the 16th anyways, so I say we do the 23rd.

Y'all good with that?

I'll be there, God willing!

I double booked tomorrow evening! Seeings how I'm biking with TWO groups at Oak Mtn tomorrow evening... I'm missing this months meetings. SUCKS! Y'all have fun and tell lies about what I did at GSMTR!

Tried to get the banner in, but mainly just got a good shot of my truck.

Jackson is back!

@ScubaSteve205 Steve, our next club meeting is Thursday June 20th. We meet at Billy's Bar & Grill in Liberty Park. Also, we usually have a monthly club ride, HAMOM day (help a member out) and a monthly brewery tour going. What part of Bham are you in?

@ScubaSteve205 Steve, our next club meeting is Thursday June 20th. We meet at Billy's Bar & Grill in Liberty Park. Also, we usually have a monthly club ride, HAMOM day (help a member out) and a monthly brewery tour going. What part of Bham are you in?

Awesome! Thanks for the information. I will try to make the meeting, I travel a lot for work. What time do yall meet? I have heard of some great riding in Gardendale but not exactly sure where it is. We rode at Holleytree in Huntsville last weekend and it was a good spot. We only rode half the park so I am looking forward to going back there to check the rest out.

I live in Meadowbrook off HWY 280.

-Steven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom