Meeting Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

so your gonna show up cause theres going to be cookie cake? thats all it would have taken over the last year?

sadly not going to make this one, got an afternoon wedding

I'm right there on cookie cake, but i have a ton left from Adam's party yesterday
too bad we can't make it or we would have it covered

Northshore is in Covington, right ?

Just a few pix...
JMS_2808.jpg
JMS_2812.jpg
JMS_2813.jpg
JMS_2816.jpg

Thanks, Mike. We don't get out much lately around here, and so the LC efforts have also stalled somewhat after the leather and the 2m radio install... hopefully next year we find some time to go 'wheeling on this side of the country. It's somewhat of a shame that the '93 hasn't seen dirt.

Apologies for not picturing everyone at the meet; just posted up what I thought were somewhat interesting angles between the trucks.

Oh no it's quite alright. I normally find myself in pictures showing less attractive angles. The rear end of the 80 is fine with me ;D

OK, our next meeting will be Sun Jan 11 at Twin Peaks in BR 11am-1pm. The address is 6990 Siegen Ln, BR, 70809. Come on out and have a good start to 2015. This will be our 3 year anniversary meeting. Hope to see you out there.

Twin_Peaks_M&G_Flyer2.jpg

Sorry for the late notice folks but our next meeting will be Sat March 21 at Lakeside. I know this is also the same date as the BSLCA meeting. Not much I can do about it. I was waiting to hear back front he dealerships when Bayou posted their meeting. Anyway, it will be the usual 11am - 1pm. Get there early so we can get situated. We will have some MK 15 info since we will be at HP playin in the or and snow this weekend.

Damn! I'm going to have to miss another one. :bang:

Gonna try to make it to meet some of you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom