Meeting Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh no, TP isn't losing talent? Please say no.

I was busy having a crappy NO-ATL-Jacksonville flight at the time. I remember when flying was fun and an adventure.

Next meeting is Sun Sept 14th at Buffalo Wild Wings in Metairie. We will be getting there around 11:30ish to figure out parking but the game kicks off for 12 p.m. We will be watching the game and the meeting will happen during halftime. Spread the word! Hope to see a big group out there.

My return, don't get excited... No cruiser.
Yet.

I've also noticed the clubhouse is impossible to find on the app... And doesn't load right.

Any ideas?

Oh btw, I plan to make the meeting.

So it looks like Lee's FB stalking approach worked. Great meeting yesterday even though the Saints tried to foul it up by losing. But we had 4 new members sign up and we had 20 rigs there. Unfortunately with the parking situation there was no way to get a group photo. Thanks to all who came out.

:clap:

sorry I couldn't make it, had to work :mad:

Our next meeting will be Sat Nov 22nd. This one will be at the new EHEO shop on the west bank and it will be a meeting / wrenching session. What we need are folks to speak up about what they want to get done during the wrenching. You can speak up here or on FB but please not on both. It gets confusing to us old guys when that happens. :D

Also, the EHEO guys are talking about cooking but no promises there just yet.

The address:
2560 Breaux Ave
Harvey, La 70058

As we get more info I will update everyone.

Look forward to seeing old and new faces out there.

Last edited:
Well I'll be driving my 40 down there and if any thing breaks that's what I'll be wrenching on and if all goes well then I'll have cold drinks for any that wants them. Sorry I can't drink so no beer

Our next meeting will be Sat Nov 23rd. This one will be at the new EHEO shop on the west bank and it will be a meeting / wrenching session. What we need are folks to speak up about what they want to get done during the wrenching. You can speak up here or on FB but please not on both. It gets confusing to us old guys when that happens. :D

Also, the EHEO guys are talking about cooking but no promises there just yet.

The address:
2560 Breaux Ave
Harvey, La 70058

As we get more info I will update everyone.

Look forward to seeing old and new faces out there.

Hay BangBang the 23 is a Sunday. Is The 23 still the day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom