Meeting Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am willing to do this install of the Marlin crawl box alone, but it is really heavy and irregular in shape (T-case is anyway). I could probably get everything required together and get the 40 on the dolly with some neighbors' help (no driveline). My question is: if, after coordinating with Marlin, could we heave the old T-case out and get the new one in at the meeting?

As I said on FB, I have never divorced a t-case from a transmission so that may be the sticking point. If you want to bring it you can. However, I think in the interest of getting more projects done we will have to wait until the others are done or close to done. We should probably try to just schedule a wrenching session at your place but I'll leave that'll to you.

Great meeting yesterday. We had around 20 rigs there during the meeting / wrenching session. We had 5 or 6 rigs get some work done and everyone had a great time. Thanks to Kevin, Jonas and Matt from EHEO for allowing us to use their shop for this wrenching session. It was the perfect place for it. And also thanks for the burgers and hot dogs. I'm just glad you got Bart to cook BEFORE he did all those BMC's. :D

Really really wish I could have made it... This weekend has been the worst weekend I've worked since I started as a medic.

Last edited:
Sorry I missed it fallas. Couldn't get off the work schedule.

Dec M&G at Northshore Toyota! Sat Dec 13 from 11am till 1pm. We normally don't do much in Dec but Mr. Hanks has been asking for us to come back out there. Chime in here (if you haven't responded to the email or the FB event) if you can make it. I would like to have at least 10 - 15 rigs out there. Thanks and hope to see you out at our very first sponsor, NST.

Attendee list
1. Mike
2. Erick...Poss Haley & Easton
3. Dustin

Last edited:
What's the chances of you showing up if there is an "Emergeny" and your unit is in the area ;)

Ill be there in one form or another.
1. Mike
3. Dustin
4. Cody R +1(mustang)

Last edited:
Ill be there in one form or another.
1. Mike
3. Dustin
4. Cody R

Guess we'll be having birthday cake and singing next weekend. Bring your singing voices boys and girls!! :eek:

Guess we'll be having birthday cake and singing next weekend. Bring your singing voices boys and girls!! :eek:
I love cookie cake, for what ever it's worth... :D or chocolate in general. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom