Builds meet tucson (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nuclearlemon

not an addict
Threads
I hoping it will stay within the community of Mud.

per seans request...it is staying in the community. :)

won't be a full restore like he planned. i want to get it back up and running and just drive it. once that's done, i'll get my 45 and the fzj55 done-ish and then maybe start a piece by piece resto...or at the rate i'm going, i'll be dead before i even get the fzj55 done ;)

left denver friday night, slept a little over 5 hours and showed up just before noon, just in time for the most hellish temperatures to arrive....i don't do well in the heat ;)

thankfully sean had enlisted rick donnelly to come help and the two of them did most of the work. we got the bed loaded full of parts, the extra axles went on the trailer first, then tucson and finally the extra tub before heading to a nearby restaurant for some tacos with another friend of mine, todd from trailsoffroad.com. then it was time for the long trip home.

20190608_172007.jpg

fairly uneventful until around 9:30 pm when i saw this guy making the rounds on my windshield and realized he was on the inside :O
20190608_220705.jpg

left him in the parking lot of the dollar store in hatch and drove pretty much straight through. arrived in Bennett to an ex-bfs shop just before noon where tucson is currently sitting while i deal with getting the tundra emptied out and the driveway clear for the trailer. i did clean out the garage over memorial day to clear a spot for him. it will be a tight squeeze, but he will look good sitting behind annie.

Is this a known 25? More pics!

Putting this out there now. Before you turn loose of any FJ25 parts, give me a shout! You just beat me to it!

Nice. Sell Annie to me to fund this one. :)

i'm debating between selling annie and keeping her. if work goes as planned, i'll be moving to cheyenne in 6 months or so and she could be a nice down payment on a decent property with room for a shop.

so, when i returned last week, there was no way i was going to dick with getting the trailer up the driveway. i'm on a super narrow street and i have a super narrow driveway and a dick neighbor who gets up early every morning and pulls his trucks out on the street for no reason what so ever making it impossible to get up my driveway, so i left it at an ex-bfs shop in bennett. i spent all week waiting to get my toy. today, i went out to bennett and pulled it around so jerry could powerwash everything and get all the spiders out of there....good thing as a big motherf'er ended up on me!!!! so he powerwashed me, stepped on the spider and spent an extra half hour blasting every nook and cranny. then washed the slaughter off the front of the tundra and home i went.

20190615_141743 - Copy.jpg
20190615_142844.jpg

soon as my dickhead neighbor moves his truck, i'll jackknife the trailer into the driveway and tomorrow unload everything, then begin the reassembly. sooooo excited to start and crushed because i have a week long wheeling trip coming up, so i won't get to do much soon :(

20190615_172932.jpg

🕷 lol

hahaha!!!! that was me screaming "jerry! get it off me! get it off me!"

Perhaps wrong thread for this question but does Annie not have the dual sided turn signals or did you make the single sided lense work in the dual sided housing?

I’d like you to keep and enjoy Annie and Tucson both. But if Annie needs a new home, I’m dibsing with this post.

I truly thought I would never sell "Tucson"

I cant even think about it being gone, just everything happens for a reason is my only rationale. I don't know if I buy into it 100% yet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom