Master Thread P/Ns with Photos (Belts & Hoses) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Jaymar. This is great information and will be very helpful as I take on this project. I'll report back on how it goes.
:)

Found this article via Google search! I know this thread is a few years old, but great info! There is one hose you didn't give a part number for. Mine is pretty cracked (circled in red). Do you happen to have this part number? Or what type of hose it is? Thanks!
Hose.JPG

I find it kind of odd that you used Gates belts as opposed to OEM.
ALTERNATOR BELT SET OF 2 - Toyota (90916-02353-83)
AC Belt - Toyota (99332-10910-83)

If I'm reading this correctly, the set of 3 OEM belts are less expensive.
I killed a set or two of the Toyota belts, but the gates ones have been on my truck for about 125,000 miles now, most of that time rocking a blue hub with 60k in it. :meh:

Similar thread has come to my attention. Check this out too. Thanks to @PNWFJ80...

So, I'm gonna be doing all this again, with a rebuilt engine (never did reach all the hoses on this one), which should make access (and photography) a helluva lot easier. Is anyone aware of a complete, one-stop list of engine and engine bay hoses with part numbers? Like, say, the kind of list you'd use to order from your Toyota parts supplier before dropping in a new engine?

Last edited:
So, I'm gonna be doing all this again, with a rebuilt engine, which should make access (and photography) a helluva lot easier. Is anyone aware of a complete, one-stop list of engine and engine bay hoses with part numbers? Like, say, the kind of list you'd use to order from your Toyota parts supplier before dropping in the new engine?
Part Souq is a great resource for when it comes to OEM parts.

Last edited:
So, I'm gonna be doing all this again, with a rebuilt engine (never did reach all the hoses on this one), which should make access (and photography) a helluva lot easier. Is anyone aware of a complete, one-stop list of engine and engine bay hoses with part numbers? Like, say, the kind of list you'd use to order from your Toyota parts supplier before dropping in a new engine?
Having the engine out makes ALL "jobs" laughably easy; in fact, I wonder if overall it's easier to pull the engine if you've got a few jobs to get done at once like: seals, oil pump cover, PS pump, etc. The "breakeven" for pulling the engine isn't that bad.

Another thread with some interesting OEM substitutions; thanks to @Malleus...

Has NO ONE compiled a COMPLETE hose list, so we don't have to copy and paste from a hundred different entries on some parts site?

Hahaha the savage wisdom ^

so true though, a lot of us have put in hours building reference materials here, so join the club. FYI I'm adding these photos to the CHEAT SHEETS section of the 93-94 FSM I compiled that is hosted in the reference section (link in my signature).

Here is an idea: why don't YOU compile this list and make a contribution to MUD?

:idea:
If you’ll go back to post #1, you’ll see that was indeed my intention with this thread, and I’ve ‘contributed’ a good number of photos and P/Ns already, and linked to other threads as well (as recently as this morning, post #29). But the list is not yet complete. :bored:

If only there were someone out there with a vast and unparalleled knowledge of the Toyota parts system, who'd almost surely put together multiple hose kits during their decades-long parts-slinging career. Someone faster than a speeding web search, more powerful than a loco wrencher, able to leap tall databases in a single bound...

Me, I don't know what I don't know.

Last edited:
Hahaha the savage wisdom ^

so true though, a lot of us have put in hours building reference materials here, so join the club. FYI I'm adding these photos to the CHEAT SHEETS section of the 93-94 FSM I compiled that is hosted in the reference section (link in my signature).
I’ve already joined the club, with this thread and others. Just getting short on time. Didn’t know about your cheat sheets, thanks for the pointer.

Courtesy @Drift Monkey from another post. I'll compare this with my list and @PNWFJ80's and with @Malleus' 100 sub and post it up, see how far that goes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom