Manifold machining/repair in Colorado? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now....hoping those exhaust horn ring seals are still available? Looks like I need two per horn?

One seal and one spring per side, so 2 of each.

Seal PN: 17151-61010
Spring PN: 17152-61010

Seals are stupid spendy, springs aren't bad tho.

Thanks for the referral. I will probably hit this up in any case but do you know if he specifically has experience with these manifolds?

I don’t know what his what his experience is with this manifold but he rebuilt a 3FE head for me, new valve guides, valves refaced, seats 3 angle, milled, etc etc. He did the oil passage plug and I didn’t even ask him to do it. I tore the head down and assembled it; the machine work was top notch. He did all the machine work on a vintage BMW engine that I blueprinted and built. Give him a call.

HXTSJDJ.jpg

Had this done to fill the (now removed) heat riser bushing location. M20 threaded stainless plug with a copper gasket.

In retrospect should have done this before planing as I had to separate the manifolds again to have the riser mod done. Hopefully everything seals up again after I put it back together.

HXTSJDJ.jpg

Had this done to fill the (now removed) heat riser bushing location. M20 threaded stainless plug with a copper gasket.

In retrospect should have done this before planing as I had to separate the manifolds again to have the riser mod done. Hopefully everything seals up again after I put it back together.
What coating did you use on the manifold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom