For Sale Make Me An Offer!! 1990 FJ62 Memphis (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(80, 71, 71)
Outside Link
https://memphis.craigslist.org/cto/d/southaven-1990-toyota-land-cruiser-fj62/7715606787.html
"Nancy" the TLC is going up for sale. I have her listed on eBay Motors as well. Just under 180K miles on the frame. A440 transmission and original transfer case rebuilt at around 176K miles (completed by AAMCO). Interior is clean. Aftermarket stereo with front USB input. Rubber floor mats front, rear and back. 33" BFG KO2 All-Terrain tires and window tint put on at 172K miles. Driver and both rear windows are electric; front passenger window has been converted to manual (I have another manual for the driver side). Custom fabricated front and rear steel off-road bumpers. 9500lb Smittybilt winch that has never been used. Complete tuneup done at around 175K miles (starter, Interstate battery, iridium spark plugs, fuel pump, radiator, battery cables, filters, etc.). 15" American Racing brand wheels, less the stock spare. Original color was a dark gray but she has since been covered in black bedliner to prevent scratches from off-roading. All exterior lights have been converted to LED but with the classic looking bezels retained. The 3FE engine threw a rod just before the 180K mile mark and I was going to do an LS swap but I've already invested about $12,000 in the old gal and I'm tired of throwing money at her. In the last 8K miles, new parts installed were as follows: exhaust, radiator, battery, rebuilt transmission/transfer case, tires, headlights, tint, winch, battery cables, spark plugs w/ cables, TPS and relays. Was listed for $8000 on Craigslist (link in description); will take as low as $6000 if you want to strip her for parts. I do have more photos of Nancy but this thread will only allow me to attach 10. DM me with any other questions or if you're interested in purchasing her.
IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

View attachment 3460386
IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

View attachment 3460391
IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0479.jpeg

IMG_0481.jpeg