LX570 sliders- gauging interest (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m in 2011 LX, btw hs anyone has luck mounting a LC slider? Even if it means welding it on and fiddling a bit?

It’s a very very different mounting system. Basically to mod a 200 slider, you’d want to cut the entire mounting system off and start from scratch.

I would venture to say no, this has not happened.

Definitely interested. I want to prioritize functionality and in a very close 2nd place I want serviceability. AHC, IMHO, needs access for visual inspections and bleeding. I want ease of temporary removal to be considered in the design. Include slots for HiLift jack too...

Last edited:
Talked to Christo today, he was waiting for a second prototype, sounds like they made some updates to the design. Or perhaps prototype 1 from their new fabricator just wasn't up to snuff. I'd love to buy the SLEE sliders and I am local to their shop but put me on the list. I just really need some sliders on the truck ASAP.

Interested - 2010 Lx

Please add my and @gentimmy to the list. 2019 and 2009.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Interested. 2009 LX

dang. That's over $35k of product. How much interest does someone (slee?) need to get on a horse and make this happen?

dang. That's over $35k of product. How much interest does someone (slee?) need to get on a horse and make this happen?

Has anyone reached out to budbuilt? Maybe he just needs the right motivation to take on LX sliders. I'd be fine with either of them.

Add me to the interested. 2011 LX. I am local to Slee and on the list but haven't heard an ETA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom