LX570 sliders- gauging interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tighttacos.com
This is a gauging interest thread to find another fabricator to make some sliders for the 08+ LX570. I am going to be contacting fabrication companies but want to know how many people would be interested. I’m on Slee’s list but the estimate they gave me was sometime in 2020. I just cannot wait that long.

This is only to gauge interest. It would be nice to have a number of interested to show these companies that there is a real NEED.

Copy and pasta
1. RiDE
2. radman
3. dubyahard
4. Aint Misbehavin

5. grinchy
6. RunTheDistance
7. speyrod
8. bjorn240
9. Lacalusa
10. Chrisleduc1
11. tincan45
12. Wulander
13. razzyrazz
14. slowpok3
15. thefourthchime
16. lx570 jatt
17. GordJ
18. CJ3Flyer
19. RyanR
20. nwfl4runner
21. 40TUDE
22. Tex68w
23. gentimmy

Last edited:
I am a solid maybe. I have a LC are the LX ones going to differ

I am a solid maybe. I have a LC are the LX ones going to differ
I'm in.

LX will differ because of all the AHC components.

I am interested.

Put me down. We tried last year too...

Put me down. We tried last year too...

Oh wow. Didn't see that. Hopefully we can get something going here soon.

I'm interested and local to Slee so I was planning on that but don't like the wait. If you can get something else made that works with AHC and is high quality, I would be open to it.

I'll listen, I was going to call Stubbs and ask if they had an interest.

I'm interested and local to Slee so I was planning on that but don't like the wait. If you can get something else made that works with AHC and is high quality, I would be open to it.

What wait is predicted?

Very Interested. 2014 LX570

What wait is predicted?
Don't know what he was told, but OP said 2020.
In March the best guess was 3-4 months. I followed up and in June it was now 3-6 months out, but unconfirmed. The delays grew longer and longer on the bumper as well, until the point that I just shipped mine down for the bumper or I wouldn't have gotten one in the foreseeable future.
I understand not wanting/liking to give ETAs, because there are so many variable outside of their control, and things do slip. They do seem to keep the details a bit closer to the vest than seems reasonable (to me), but that's really not my call to make. But because it "seems" that way to me, I can understand how others are "feeling," right or wrong. With a ton or people on the wait list, it would go a long ways for people to get updates and explanations, even if they aren't entitled to them. It goes a long ways.. But then again, once you get the product, you're happy and its all water under the bridge. And they're operating at max capacity it sounds like, so...

Don't know what he was told, but OP said 2020.
In March the best guess was 3-4 months. I followed up and in June it was now 3-6 months out, but unconfirmed. The delays grew longer and longer on the bumper as well, until the point that I just shipped mine down for the bumper or I wouldn't have gotten one in the foreseeable future.
I understand not wanting/liking to give ETAs, because there are so many variable outside of their control, and things do slip. They dose to keep the details a bit closer to the vest than seems reasonable (to me), but that's really not my call to make. But because it "seems" that way to me, I can understand how others are "feeling," right or wrong.

Ya, I understand the frustration.
On the other hand...there is something worse:
-Much worse to imply a release sooner than they can deliver. ;) So at least they aren’t artificially hanging onto to orders by over-promising.

Along a similar line...I was on Slee’s “list” almost two full years before their rear bumper made it to production. :-0 As I recall, Ben had to create a new SKU number because it didn’t exist yet. :eek: :hillbilly:

Have been on the waiting list for Slee for a while, but tired of waiting. I'm definitely interested in an LX specific slider sooner rather than later. I would imagine many LX owners would be on board if we saw one that fit the bill and were given a solid ETA. I, like many try to plan ahead and knowing I would have sliders by a certain time would allow me to greenlight some trips I've been holding off on. That alone would get my business rather than the current Slee timeframes of who tf knows. Why even get ppl on a waiting list 12-18+ months before you would possibly have something?

Interested. 2015 lx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom