LX570 + OZ Rally Raids / Cooper AT3 XLT (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep. Also heavily considering the bronze painted. Look awesome on a black 570… found some great pics of one. At $415 a pop, they are little more pricey than I expected though.
I want to say I was in more like $300 each but it’s been a couple years now. I think the only other rim id prefer is the Rock Warrior…. But tough to find and in good shape.

I want to say I was in more like $300 each but it’s been a couple years now. I think the only other rim id prefer is the Rock Warrior…. But tough to find and in good shape.
I do like the RW, but would like to stick with 18" wheels and have never seen them in that diameter. I also found the Alpha Command in bronze 18" that look pretty good. Just haven't seen anyone using them on the forum... I don't think.

I do like the RW, but would like to stick with 18" wheels and have never seen them in that diameter. I also found the Alpha Command in bronze 18" that look pretty good. Just haven't seen anyone using them on the forum... I don't think.
I think RW was 17” only. That’s what’s unique is the offset allows it to still fit on our models where otherwise we have to go 18”+ to clear everything. Or that’s my understanding anyways.

I think RW was 17” only. That’s what’s unique is the offset allows it to still fit on our models where otherwise we have to go 18”+ to clear everything. Or that’s my understanding anyways.

nope, and RWs are so passé it hurts just looking at them.

Icon 17s and some others do fit 2016+ brakes. Other brands no.

The good thing for finding models is if you find a 17” wheel in 5x150 bolt pattern it was probably intended to fit a tundra and therefore should clear any stock cruiser brakes.

I really like how these OZs look but it’s hard to argue with 26# per wheel of rock warriors. At least with regard to getting me to switch.

How are the Cooper tires working for you?
I had to get 2 new front tires a few months back because I had a screw in the shoulder that couldn’t be patched and was leaking.

Other than that they are holding up great. 2.5 years old and still in good shape. Plenty of tread, not loud. I’ll try and put a pic up later for you.

I had to get 2 new front tires a few months back because I had a screw in the shoulder that couldn’t be patched and was leaking.

Other than that they are holding up great. 2.5 years old and still in good shape. Plenty of tread, not loud. I’ll try and put a pic up later for you.
TR seems to have 0 or 26 mm offset in 18s. no more 30 mm offset?

nm i was loking at the non NC version

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom