Wanted LX450; Preferably in the SE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
A number of 'wanted' threads out there so why not another?! Notably I will also be posting in the Tacoma section considering I'm in the market for either a Tacoma or an LX450.

For me, I'm looking for a 1995-1997 LX450, and preferably in the Southeast considering I'm in SW FL. However, I'm willing to travel beyond the SE region, if necessary.

I'm seeking one that's in excellent cosmetic & mechanical condition, as well as, recently fully baselined considering my intent is to drive it home. While it's subjective I'm willing to pay a premium for the right one.

A few other characteristics more specifically (understanding these are now 25-ish years old):

-Considerably less than 200k miles

- The closer to stock the better

- Not concerned about it being 3x locked

-All exterior colors with the exception of red

-No rust

-No dents/dings

-No oil (fluids in general) dripping

Thank you, for looking!

Jason

via phone: 513 - four 7 nine - 6 eight 7 nine

via email: townsendinvestmentsllc@gmail.com

Last edited:
A number of 'wanted' threads out there so why not another?! Notably I will also be posting in the Tacoma section considering I'm in the market for either a Tacoma or an LX450.

For me, I'm looking for a 1995-1997 LX450, and preferably in the Southeast considering I'm in SW FL. However, I'm willing to travel beyond the SE region, if necessary.

I'm seeking one that's in excellent cosmetic & mechanical condition, as well as, recently fully baselined considering my intent is to drive it home. While it's subjective I'm willing to pay a premium for the right one.

A few other characteristics more specifically (understanding these are now 25-ish years old):

-Considerably less than 200k miles

- The closer to stock the better

- Not concerned about it being 3x locked

-All exterior colors with the exception of red

-No rust

-No dents/dings

-No oil (fluids in general) dripping

Thank you, for looking!

Jason

via phone: 513 - four 7 nine - 6 eight 7 nine

via email: townsendinvestmentsllc@gmail.com
Not sure if you’re looking for a diesel but there is a white / LHD / 5 speed / 1HDT diesel Cruiser in the Tallahassee area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom