LV list (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And I do! That unit was forwarded to me by six different people I just didn't have the logistics of getting it from California to BC haha
Yea I lucked out on this one I was second in line. The first guy didn’t show up the first 3 times he was suppose to be there and then tried haggling the guy over $250 and the owner hung up on him and sold it to me.

Is that the original LV roof cut and made to fit or did they create something new?
I believe it’s the original roof will have a better idea when it gets here

My other one- Not in the List yet I see,- almost complete in frame off restoration.
FJ45-23592

Progress on my ‘66
82417668-E2CF-4BFF-8F1B-9EDF1575F09E.jpeg

Chuck, great pics. Very inspirational. My LV is also Spring Green, but it was painted in the two two scheme. I guess that was original from the factory, not 100% sure. I have seen it both ways.

This was originally a little darker green with the white top. The PO changed to Spring green then abandoned the project for some reason. Lucky for me.
2002_45-gathering-5.jpg

Every time I think I've turned a corner with my gremlins, something pops up.

First, I was chasing fuel leaks. I got all the lines tidied up only to have a leak at the pump body itself. New pump time!

Next, I blew the Ammeter out of it (actually, it failed first and left me electrically dead), then just reaching up behind the dash, I bumped the + connector and it moved enough to short the ammeter to the cluster. Poof! New ammeter time. I was fortunate to find a VERY good, complete cluster and ended up using all the gauges because they were in much better shape than mine. My speedo head, fuel gauge, temp and oil pressure gauges were all pretty yellow and these weren't, so I replaced them all.

Back in the saddle... Next up side windows , but for now I'm able to enjoy it on dry days.

Ammeter.jpg

New Gauges.jpg

IMG_6612.JPG

IMG_6616.JPG

Last edited:
Greetings all,

I have a 1964 still under restoration (Complete Frame Off)
VIN: 4FJ4515494

The fuel tank is all rusted. Does anyone knows if there are any other options out there?

Thanks

The fender mirror is an early 63 option ? Does look factory but shouldn’t be on a 65. Another cool find!!
my 64/65 has the fender mirror, 99% sure since it was built.

my VIN plate is an oddity. Type is FJ45LV. But frame and vin both are 4-FJ40(hard to see but its ZERO) 15107 (not FJ45) , but its stamped 1965 and has a 65 brass tag. motor is still original and matches. If i remember when I looked up the engine # it put it as a late 1963.
52783588.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom