Lower Drivers Seat in 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 2013 Landcruiser that I have owned for three years. Late last year I started physical therapy for my back and shoulders. I picked up 1/2" inch mostly in my back and also sitting up straighter. Now with my seat in a comfortable position my head touches the ceiling. Has anyone used seats or seat frames from a different Toyota to lower the siting height?

Good info in this thread. Mainly discussing swapping to aftermarket seats though. It would be great if there was a Toyota / Lexus seat from another vehicle.

If there were a solution that maintained all of the factory safety tech, or at least didn't affect the rest of the vehicles factory safety tech by swapping to a non-airbag / SRS driver's seat I would be very interested.

I find this very interesting. I had a 2013 LC and now have a 2018 LC. The seat in the 2013 was able to go much lower than my 18 (probably more than an inch). I wonder why there is a difference and I wonder if there are variances within the same model year which may be electrical or something that may be rectified?

I find this very interesting. I had a 2013 LC and now have a 2018 LC. The seat in the 2013 was able to go much lower than my 18 (probably more than an inch). I wonder why there is a difference and I wonder if there are variances within the same model year which may be electrical or something that may be rectified?

I agree. My wife’s 2020 is higher (comparing the lowest seat setting to mine). I used to think it was a visual thing, like bigger mirror, black headliner, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom