Louisiana/Area For Sale/Wanted: (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Albert, I have tried searching for Seal savers for it but I have had no luck. Thinking about JBwelding and sanding it smooth just to get to the toyota fest thing and back.

And I dont think I need a crush sleave. it all still feels tight under the truck.

Ok, after searching a bit more I can get the seal saver but the cost is almost as high as a new pinion flange from Cruiser outfitters.

have Marlin`s milt bolt flange

I am in need of the flange the drive shaft bolts to for the rear differential. Mine has a serious wear ring and I cant get it to stop leaking.

1985 Fj60

Will look tonight I might have one for you.

I need of a right rear tail light for an '88 4Runner.

I need of a right rear tail light for an '88 4Runner.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1402502194.325111.jpg

My shop has been sold. I am looking to buy a shop 1200-2000 sq ft with enough room to add cover parking for a rv and the 40. Let me know if you see anything in Broussard, Youngsville, Milton or St. Martin Parish near 90. Also have some items for sale I don't care to store. Two old air compressor need rebuild, metal bandsaw and a roller stand about 12' long 1' wide.

My shop has been sold. I am looking to buy a shop 1200-2000 sq ft with enough room to add cover parking for a rv and the 40. Let me know if you see anything in Broussard, Youngsville, Milton or St. Martin Parish near 90. Also have some items for sale I don't care to store. Two old air compressor need rebuild, metal bandsaw and a roller stand about 12' long 1' wide.

Will keep an eye out bud that'll be nice :)

I went look at a shop in Duson for sale. 4600 sq ft with a frame machine, 8000lb lift and auto paint booth. It is perfect for working on cruisers and wood working. We will see what happens.

Now your talking :)

I went look at a shop in Duson for sale. 4600 sq ft with a frame machine, 8000lb lift and auto paint booth. It is perfect for working on cruisers and wood working. We will see what happens.

Sounds like the perfect combination.

Looking for stock 80 birfs. I've got some clicking in the LX and want to fix it before I have to. Thanks.
You can swap sides instead of replacing them. They will wear on a different side of the bell grooves and could almost (theoretically) double their life.

next to that, arcteryx is your friend - I got a pair of birfs off him for a very fair price

Good suggestion Claudia. He has fair prices on a lot of parts.

Mike, whatever you do, don't fall for the OEM knockoff junk.

Sent Jason a note. He has them for about $260 after the MUD discount. That's for the birf and axle, both sides so it's a complete swap. Couple problems with that for me are:
  • These are used parts and of course condition can't be guaranteed so they could start clicking the day after I put them in.
  • I eventually want to go chromoly so I have a hard time investing that kind of money when I could put it towards brand new (or close to new) axles.
I agree that Jason has very fair prices. I am new to the 80 series and really don't have a clue about parts pricing yet so I am guessing it's a good price. Just wasn't prepared to spend that kind of money on this just yet........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom