Seeking Employment Looking for Resume proofing

aaronrules

Coolest person you know!
SILVER Star
Hey all! I am about to start trying to gain employment in the "real" world. The Air Force and military contracting has been great, but I think it's time to move onto a new branch of life. My goal is to gain employment as manager at the Wal-Mart home office that is north of where I live now. This career move would require a relocation of my family and while still being "close to home" it will be a pretty big deal for all of us.

I would like to have as many eyes as possible that are willing to look over my resume and see what you think. Formatting, bullet points, whatever needs tweaking I welcome any and all opinions. If there is interest from anybody in looking my resume over, I can email it to whoever would like it. I can provide a PDF or Word version whatever works for you.

Here is an example of the type of job listing I am looking at:

Senior Manager I-ISD

I appreciate any and all help.

aaronrules

Coolest person you know!
SILVER Star
Well crap, right after I posted this, the resume I was tweaking lost like half of the stuff I had done. I’m hoping to get some time to work on it tomorrow.

aaronrules

Coolest person you know!
SILVER Star
Thanks guys. I am currently back in cyber security. Kinda feel into the position. I still would like to see what anybody has to say about my resume. I haven’t updated it since starting this position about two months ago. It’s a perfect place to make the jump to the big time though. I may be working towards a CISSP verification.

Thanks guys. I am currently back in cyber security. Kinda feel into the position. I still would like to see what anybody has to say about my resume. I haven’t updated it since starting this position about two months ago. It’s a perfect place to make the jump to the big time though. I may be working towards a CISSP verification.
yeah, late reply, and have no clue about your work, but I just signed up for a free online AI course given by University of Helsinki, beginner stuff, so you might be beyond it already, but whatever, its free and they give a cert. The Elements of AI - a free online course

Top Bottom