Seeking Employment Looking for Resume proofing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

aaronrules

Coolest person you know!
Threads
Hey all! I am about to start trying to gain employment in the "real" world. The Air Force and military contracting has been great, but I think it's time to move onto a new branch of life. My goal is to gain employment as manager at the Wal-Mart home office that is north of where I live now. This career move would require a relocation of my family and while still being "close to home" it will be a pretty big deal for all of us.

I would like to have as many eyes as possible that are willing to look over my resume and see what you think. Formatting, bullet points, whatever needs tweaking I welcome any and all opinions. If there is interest from anybody in looking my resume over, I can email it to whoever would like it. I can provide a PDF or Word version whatever works for you.

Here is an example of the type of job listing I am looking at:

Senior Manager I-ISD

I appreciate any and all help.

You can send your resume to me for review. I am retired Air Force and have some experience with resumes.

Mathistad@att.net

Well crap, right after I posted this, the resume I was tweaking lost like half of the stuff I had done. I’m hoping to get some time to work on it tomorrow.

I volunteer with Hire Heroes USA and we do resume writing and reviews at no cost along with many other job seeking help for veterans I used the service before volunteering and it helped alot.

Hire Heroes USA

Thanks for this info! I'm all over it right now!

Thanks guys. I am currently back in cyber security. Kinda feel into the position. I still would like to see what anybody has to say about my resume. I haven’t updated it since starting this position about two months ago. It’s a perfect place to make the jump to the big time though. I may be working towards a CISSP verification.

Thanks guys. I am currently back in cyber security. Kinda feel into the position. I still would like to see what anybody has to say about my resume. I haven’t updated it since starting this position about two months ago. It’s a perfect place to make the jump to the big time though. I may be working towards a CISSP verification.
yeah, late reply, and have no clue about your work, but I just signed up for a free online AI course given by University of Helsinki, beginner stuff, so you might be beyond it already, but whatever, its free and they give a cert. The Elements of AI - a free online course

70% of all jobs go though applicant tracking software. If you read a job application online you need to place the reply to each job in the job description. Jobscan is one place to go to have your resume looked at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom