Looking for flares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1986 hj60 I BEEN LOOKING for flares for a while cant find them anywere mamafre dosent carry them anymore anybody goy any ideas:confused:

SOR used to sell a few different styles, don't know if they still do.

I have a 1986 hj60 I BEEN LOOKING for flares for a while cant find them anywere mamafre dosent carry them anymore anybody goy any ideas:confused:

I've got some that I've decided to sell. The fronts and the pieces that fit inside the rear door wells are pristine. The backs, which were installed on my ride by a PO, aren't. Rivet holes and paint, but otherwise in good condition. You can see a picture at:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/40087-60-series-registry-post3678873.html#post3678873

PM me if you might be interested.

Just saw them last night in Fleabay.

OK, have to confess, what/where is Fleabay? Found the classified version online but nothing there for flares, and www.fleabay.com requires a password.
Thanks

Last edited:
I was just on JTOutfitters and saw some for $500.00.

OK, have to confess, what/where is Fleabay? Found the classified version online but nothing there for flares, and www.fleabay.com requires a password.
Thanks

If you're serious he was referring to "ebay"

There's some flares on there but not the OEM style. It's more of rubber strip that goes around the wheel wells.

Not really, but thanks anyway. Actually, since there is a fleabayclassified.com and a fleabay.com, thought I would ask just in case . . . thanks. FWIW, I tend to like the look of the flares but a new set of stock black are out of my price range. If you search the threads here about flares, you will find a lot of varying views, with not a lot of preference leaning toward the flares.

If you're serious he was referring to "ebay"

There's some flares on there but not the OEM style. It's more of rubber strip that goes around the wheel wells.

Don't know what JT's look like, but if you don't like them I might be able to get you a set, too.

PM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom