Looking for documentation on Toyota HZJ78 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I am trying to find any and all resources, technical drawings, cad models, 3d models, guides, mechanical handbooks, service manuals, other documentation and any related things on the Toyota land Cruiser HZJ78 (2006).

Specifically, what I need most, is technical drawings or even cad models of the trunk (boot) area, because I will be designing my own "furniture" for that area, and would need to have some trunk area plans to get me started. Ultimately, if I can not find any other resource, I will do my own measurements and model the trunk myself, however that would not match the accuracy of actual plans.

So does any kind soul here know where I could find such materials?

Thanks in advanced.
Best regards

I doubt there is any.

well i at least found a owners manual which does include some DIY service procedures, but not much else so far

I have made a 3D model of my HZJ75 troopy in sketchup with correct sizes. Building my furniture now and everything fits perfectly based on the 3D drawings.

Send me a PM so i can email you the files

I have made a 3D model of my HZJ75 troopy in sketchup with correct sizes. Building my furniture now and everything fits perfectly based on the 3D drawings.

Does this include the outside roof area etc ? One could then design your own poptop roof, no ?

No its purely the interior dimensions

Capture.JPG

Guys, it there a way to upload the file here? I've had a ton of PM's requesting me to email the file. No problem, but it would be easier to upload it here for all to download/

Guys, it there a way to upload the file here? I've had a ton of PM's requesting me to email the file. No problem, but it would be easier to upload it here for all to download/

Here's what you sent me. Just drag and drop into the text box.
Thanks btw.

Edit: hang on it gave me an error.... I guess Mud doesn't like that file type.

Edit edit: I just put it up on my Drive.
Link:
HZJ75 Body.skp

I've attached all the documents I have managed to scrounge so far. I'll keep that updated, but it sadly doesn't seem to be a ton of content.

Toyota Land Cruiser J70 - Google Drive

What i've found so far:
-engine service manual,
-owners manual,
-engine specification sheet
-marketing brochure
-an electrical wiring diagram, that i am 90% sure doesn't match. I've not had a detailed look under the hood yet, but i don't think these match to the hzj78

A couple more pics to help the cause.

uaB3M1W.png
would this be in inches or cm?

Also, i haven't been able to figure out if the car is FWD or RWD in two wheel drive move. I'm assuming RWD?

Hi @nekin , it looks like the electrical wiring diagram for the 80 series.

Does anybody have the electric diagram available for the 70 series?

Had a look through the engine service manual which excellent! But is there a more general maintenance/service manual available which specifies stuff like:

Grease xy&z points every x km
Replace fuel filter every x km
Replace engine oil, trans oil etc every x km

Trying to set a list of spares, fluids, filters etc i need to take for my trip (40,000km) and when to carry out the maintenance.

Hi @nekin , it looks like the electrical wiring diagram for the 80 series.

Does anybody have the electric diagram available for the 70 series?

Had a look through the engine service manual which excellent! But is there a more general maintenance/service manual available which specifies stuff like:

Grease xy&z points every x km
Replace fuel filter every x km
Replace engine oil, trans oil etc every x km

Trying to set a list of spares, fluids, filters etc i need to take for my trip (40,000km) and when to carry out the maintenance.

Hello,

I might be stating the obvious here. The user's manual has a section on maintenance intervals, and another on do it yourself procedures. Therefore, finding a copy of the manual is a good start.

The maintenance plan includes a sever service subsection.

As a general rule, you should change engine oil every 5000 km and transmission/transfer/differential oils every 20000 km. Fuel and air filter every 10000 km. Grease every 5000 km. Please double check with the user's manual.

Juan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom