Looking for apartment within 2 hours of Bozeman (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It looks like I might have the option to stay the winter in Montana depending on jobs. I could really be ANYWHERE and just need to get to an airport once a month. But i would like to be within 1-2 hours of Bozeman if possible. I have been casually watching CL for apts and stuff. But figured i would ask here. If anyone knows someone renting something like a above garage or basement apt please let me know. It would be just my wife and I, no pets, quiet and all that good stuff. Just putting this out as a feeler. Thanks, Dana

It looks like I might have the option to stay the winter in Montana depending on jobs. I could really be ANYWHERE and just need to get to an airport once a month. But i would like to be within 1-2 hours of Bozeman if possible. I have been casually watching CL for apts and stuff. But figured i would ask here. If anyone knows someone renting something like a above garage or basement apt please let me know. It would be just my wife and I, no pets, quiet and all that good stuff. Just putting this out as a feeler. Thanks, Dana
Maybe rent a camper and home is where you park it? Not sure about that area but up my way it's nearly impossible to find somewhere to rent unless you have deep pockets.

i have a room in my condo that will be available in around sept 15th. i live in 4crs
It will be my wife and I so we are going to try to find a apt vs a room mate. But we might need it so I appreciate the offer. Hopefully we can find something in our budget.

I’m currently finishing my basement as a full apartment (bed, bath, kitchen and laundry) and am looking to have it done around the middle of September. Located in Livingston. Pm me if you would like some more info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom