After hours + weekend runs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That was another great "after work" trail ride. Thank you, Ethan!

Yep gotta love a weeknight ride
IMG_5549.jpeg

It was a rollercoaster of a weekend. Got to camp in an amazing spot. Then I’m not sure what happened to wreckdriver but no-sho got me a little bummed. But blue lake never disappoints and I made some great friends up there. Camper at the end of the trail Saturday night. And got out Sunday before the storms rolled in.
IMG_2250.jpeg
IMG_2248.jpeg
IMG_2239.jpeg
IMG_2228.jpeg
IMG_2233.jpeg

So sorry about that man!!

I ended up having a hard "get home" time I couldn't break, so I went somewhere a little closer to home. Wife had a surprise doctor's appointment, so I needed to be there with her and assist in wrangling children properly.

I wanted to let you know be you were already out of range. I was super bummed too because Independence is my favorite run in the state.

Sorry again! I feel bad for ghosting!

Last edited:
So sorry about that man!!

I ended up having a hard "get home" time I couldn't break, so I went somewhere a little closer to home. Wife had a surprise doctor's appointment, so I needed to be there with her and assist in wrangling children properly.

I wanted to let you know be you were already out of range. I was super bummed too because Independence is my favorite run in the state.

Sorry again! I feel bad for ghosting!
No worries, things come up. And yeah no service about 10 miles from big timber. Supposedly if you hike to the point at the lake you get service and see the Tetons (I am no mountain goat though) hopefully I run into you on a future ride. Some good size trout up there if you go up

No worries, things come up. And yeah no service about 10 miles from big timber. Supposedly if you hike to the point at the lake you get service and see the Tetons (I am no mountain goat though) hopefully I run into you on a future ride. Some good size trout up there if you go up
I can confirm you get service up at the top of Monument Peak 😂

Hopefully we can get together for a run sooner than later!

Going to have to cancel this weekends trip, I may do a day trip to north or south meadows but I’m not sure what day yet, I’ll make sure to update the thread once I know in case anyone wants to tag along. Still planning on doing moose creek to portal creek tomorrow. As for next week I’m not sure if I still plan on doing Blane Mt and I do plan on joining the club ride next weekend as well as the meeting in Livingston

Head count for todays ride? If I’ve got no one might just push it to next week in place of that one since it’s further out

Blue Lake run this weekend anyone?

The club had scheduled Blue Lake and Hellroaring this summer. Both had bridges out earlier this year, so we modified runs accordingly. Now with the route to Blue Lake open, the official Club run for August will hit up Blue Lake. Official Thread to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom