Wanted Looking for a UZJ100 on the east coast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
As the title states, I am in the market for a 100 series on the east coast. I am located in New Hampshire but have family all over the east coast (MD/VA/NC) who are able to help facilitate a transaction. Open to traveling for the right vehicle or possibly shipping if necessary too.

This would serve as an occasional daily and fun weekend/get out of town vehicle to support our outdoor activities (biking, surfing, fishing, climbing, skiing, etc.). Maybe even tow something once or twice.

I am no stranger to Land Cruisers or 4wd Toyotas. My father has a 100 that I have maintained so I am somewhat familiar with issues and variations between model years and don't mind doing some work if necessary. I already have a built 80 and a restomod 1st gen 4runner so I am not looking for a built rig or a huge project. The closer to stock the better for us.

Not picky about options, years or brand (open to a Lexus LX470 too) but am really looking for something that was taken care of and I can just enjoy as is. If i had a preference, I'd opt for a later model Toyota in White or Black, but am open to an earlier year Lexus model too. But gold paint makes me cringe.

While I don't have a firm budget, i'm not interested in spending $25k+ on a second vehicle i plan on taking to a crowded stores and sandy beaches.

Thanks for looking, cheers!

toyota-land-cruiser-100-2006-wallpaper-55508-2988761892.jpg

Shoot me an IM, I am debating if I want to part with mine. I'm in CT, OME, ARB bumper, Warn, 2004, but mostly stock besides that.

Purchase pending. Thanks everyone. Will update if it doesn't work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom