Wanted Looking for a fj55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Decided to sell the Jeep and start a new project. Looking to do 37's and a coil conversion. Don't want anything to nice, would hate to ruin it. Don't need an engine, going to do a diesel. Hopefully something on the east coast otherwise it will have to roll to get it shipped. What have you got? Anybody want to sell a completed rig?

Cheers!
fivemarriotts@verizon.net

no no no buy this one :D

NC seems to be having a thinning of the swine population going on ???

Seans is very nice above but such a nice complete package. I looked at it when Brian sold it and will vouch for the quality. But if your yanking the motor and going big to wheel the wee outta it I can make you a deal on SOA chasis/cab with armor and no drivetrain. Near Greensboro NC I-40 and I-85 intersection.

How about this one? My engine is jsut running a little hot right now....but since you dont need the engine......

https://forum.ih8mud.com/vehicles-trailers-sale-wanted/483079-1972-fj55-kansas.html

Thanks! .... looks like a possibility. The more I look for the right pig my focus seems to be changing. I could see myself pouring a bunch of $$ in to one and using for a dd. For the life of me I cannot understand how these are not more popular. Maybe I need more than one? oh god, I think I may have caught the sickness!

Check out my baby. She is a great truck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom