For Sale 1972 FJ55 in Kansas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD SOLD SOLD
I am selling my 1972 FJ 55. It has a 1978 2F engine. Runs great. Has a newly Jim C rebuilt 75 CAN spec carb. I have had this for about three years now and have went through and cleaned up a lot of it. It has rust in the usual places. All lights, blinkers, guages, etc work. Interior is in good to better than average shape. Good headliner, seats, guages and switches.

Four speed on the floor.

I bought a 74 and am looking to fix that one up and let this one go. I cant have two. Well, I could, but I don't have the room. If you are close and want to come and drive it give me a PM. IF you want more pictures let me know and I can send them to you.

Located in Wichita Kansas

Randy
Fj55.jpg
headers and IM.jpg

Last edited:
To the top ereybody!

Maybe trade for a 40? Wonder if I could pull that off with the missus.....

I want it. Wish I was closer to kansas.....

More pictures

Here are some more pictures for your enjoyment. :clap:
landshark.jpg
landshark2.jpg
landshark3.jpg

This is on hold while I figure out why it is running hot! Dangit!!!

Will do. Working on it right now. Should be done by this weekend!

Randy

Getting close to being done.....new water pump, themostat, all new hoses and clamps. Radiator rodded out and cleaned up.....
new radiator step 1.jpg

Interior

Here are a few.....
blue interior.jpg
inside blue.jpg
headliner blue.jpg

Runs like a champ. Everything works. Newly rebult carb, new remflex intake/header gasket, now all new cooling system (well repaired or new). It was running hot so i am taking care of that. Should get the radiator on tonight and then take the landshark for a test drive.....

Runs like a champ. Everything works. Newly rebult carb, new remflex intake/header gasket, now all new cooling system (well repaired or new). It was running hot so i am taking care of that. Should get the radiator on tonight and then take the landshark for a test drive.....

Congrats!

Good news.
I think you should take it on a test drive to San Diego...:D

Funny......but passed the test.....test one anyway.

Congrats!

Good news.
I think you should take it on a test drive to San Diego...:D

BP....I dont have that much confidence in it yet!! LOL.:steer:

But I am happy to say that I put everything back together tonight and test drove it around (at midnight....but it was still 98 degrees) and it ran cool. :bounce::bounce:

Just got to the first white line. I will give it the ultimate test tomorrow when I drive it to work. It is supposed to be 110 here tomorrow......again.:cheers:

Randy

Ran it today. 108 degreeeeeeees here. Cruiser ran cool and there were no problems. Drove it around all day and never got above the first white line. All is good....back on the market.....

pics

Do you have any pictures of the frame and any rust spots? Thanks

Do you have any pictures of the frame and any rust spots? Thanks

Up at the top there are pictures that have the rust. Basically, the rockers are bad (I have a set from IPOR), and behind each of the four wheels. Basically, the usual places. There is a spot of rust on the front of the hood too. The body is for sure not the worst i have seen.....but I have only seen a few. IMO it is very fixable. But not by me......I dont weld and really dont have time to learn.

Here are some pics of the body mounts if that is what you want to see....
bodymounts_driver_front.jpg
bodymounts_driver_rear.jpg
bodymounts_pass_front.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom