Logan's Run 2018 is back on - Nov 1st-4th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

^^Maybe we need to order a bunch of band aid stickers like on @BillWright's FJ Bonnie. ;)
Dipty needs the large one @4LowandSlow :bounce:

ONSC is such an amazing club. Thank you @erymer, the BOD, all the volunteers, and our great sponsors for making Logan's Run 2018 possible. I did not think LR 2018 would be rescheduled after Florence hit the URE's but the dedication and pure determination by the Rymer's and the BOD to make it happen was amazing. The venue that you guys found was convenient and spacious. Thanks to the Outpost owner's Chris and family for making this years event possible.

Thank you ONSC for continuing to honor Logan with this club event and I know he was with us this weekend... and every time we have an event at the barn or URE's.

Lydia and I can't wait to see all of you guys soon for the Christmas party and some more :steer: on the best trails available in NC.

My pics were not the best but here is a few.

E0268284-9ECB-444B-9D1F-F5CD51F85624.jpeg
42B42DDE-A7A3-47AA-ABCC-DE32F50CCE25.jpeg

68A4583F-B6A4-4699-A169-271520D1133D.jpeg

Big shout out to Fred Anderson Toyota and Phil and crew for some great raffle prizes. I sure wish I won the ARB Fridge/Freezer.
Oh wait, I did win the fridge/freezer. :clap::beer:

90DB279B-B399-443D-AC67-21DA812B6EEE.jpeg

Last edited:
and with those two purchases, come a lot of smackin, whackin, finger bashin, cusswordcreating. If you are remotely OCD, it is worse than trying to figure out how to load a brand new dishwasher, where it has a special silverware tray where everything HAS to line up...(dont ask me how i know about that personal hell)

It can be a lot of fun, it can be frustrating, and it can be everything in between.

If you are remotely OCD, it is worse than trying to figure out how to load a brand new dishwasher, where it has a special silverware tray where everything HAS to line up...(dont ask me how i know about that personal hell)

It can be a lot of fun, it can be frustrating, and it can be everything in between.

I have one of those. OCD and all, I usually reload the dishwasher after anyone else has loaded it. :bang::bang::ban:

Thanks Rymers and Monks and all all the rest that made this one special for us.
And I got a Rick and Morty. I feel special.
Love ya Logan.
B, J and Z

. . I usually reload the dishwasher after anyone else has loaded it. :bang::bang::ban:

I always say that "I was a professional dishwasher in college" so its OK. I actually hate UNLOADING the dishwasher and enjoy loading it LOL.

Perfect excuse for one of these

HSA4550.jpg

Some of these

Z2pLDuhcpEx_.JPG

I need to get both of those. Where do u recommend I get them? They don’t have to be the best in the market. Just need to have them both around to fix a couple of dents here and there.

@SFROMAN Take a look at tooltopia.com they have a pretty good overall selection and their prices are good. Both of these tool types are like most other tools in that you can go anywhere from basic to high end. I'd start out with a basic starter kit on both. You can spend a fortune on stuff like body hammers and never really get full use out of them unless you are using them on a daily basis.

A good staring reference is "The Key to Metal Bumping" By Frank T Sargent" put out by Martin Tool & Forge. It is old school but the principles are what you are looking for, they still apply.

Wow...where to start. I am glad to hear such positive feedback and that everyone had a good time. I need to give a thank you to each of the attendees. As you know, we were allowed to use Shadowlands as a trial as they do not allow just anyone to use this facility. How we treated it goes a long way to options for future use. Especially Relic Run. As much as I love Group Camp the truth is that Relic Run has outgrown it. As we left Shadowlands I barely found anything in regards to trash, etc. From a standpoint of "leaving it better than you found it"......You guys killed it. Thank you.

HUGE......thank you to all the BOD that put in time on this. It was a huge undertaking to try and recover from a hurricane postponement but everyone pitched in and it came together nicely. @lumbee1 thank you for yet another killer shirt design. Banner looked fantastic and your help throughout the whole process is greatly appreciated. @Green Hell Mustang thanks for the work on the stickers and helping Stacy with the website. @fourtrax and @4LowandSlow thanks for the work you guys put in on the maps. They looked great. @blue98stang Thank you for all the hard work gathering sponsors. That was a haul and I hope you all enjoyed the variety at the raffle. Also, the work in making the registration process go so smoothly. Thanks to @Fort Knox and @forrest5000 for all the behind the scenes work and counsel. Events like these reinforce how much each of you means to this club and it's success. Also thanks to @JohnVee and @GLTHFJ60 for the continued support. Even though they are not in office at the moment, these guys still provide ideas, suggestions and assistance that keep this show going.

Another HUGE thanks to our great sponsors. Without their continued support events like this would not be possible. So before buying parts or accessories make sure you look at that Sponsor list. See what they offer. Buy from them any chance you can and let them know you appreciate their support of these events. Let them know their sponsor dollars are well spent.

Thanks Logan. Your spirit and passion is what inspired us and I hope you're proud of what this group has become. Kenny and Lydia you guys are amazing and an example to us all. Love you guys.

I never stop being amazed at this group. How quickly old faces and new can connect and become instant friends. I love how when something goes haywire with a trail failure and how quickly people come to their aid and support in every way imaginable. You guys are awesome and I cannot wait to see you all at the barn for Christmas. I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving and see you all soon. There is so much more to say but I don't want this post to turn into a novel. lol I'm sure I am missing a chance to thank someone so my apologies in advance. :beer:

@alk747triodad when are you going to smack some sense into that boy and get him out of those jeeps ;)

Tell Lee I say hello next time you see him

I can tell you it wasn't for a lack of harassment on our part. :)

We rolled in around 3 on Sat, met him later on and first thing he did was apologize for having a Jeep. You guys must have worn him down by then. :)

@alk747triodad when are you going to smack some sense into that boy and get him out of those jeeps ;)

Tell Lee I say hello next time you see him

If it makes you feel better me and @40LandCruising walked right up the dutch john hills and he had somewhat of a struggle cause you know its a jeep:rofl:. No hate Lee its just a jeep thing. But Me and Anderson can't lie when we had a hard time getting up the hill after it poured rain friday night and still decided to go up it:steer:

Wait, Kenny won the grand prize? He is close with the bod, raffle must have been rigged :flipoff2:

So, did anyone notice @4LowandSlow ‘s major typo on the map?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom