Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just brought a project truck home that I am going to part. It has a brand new Old Man Emu suspensions kit on it- springs, shocks, steering damper, shackles, bushings, the works. Bought from Cruisercorps last year, installed on a cleaned and painted frame, and never used. Current price for the Cruisercorps part #ARB-103 is $2120, and they are currently on back order. I'll sell this complete setup for $1400. Gonna post it up on the Capital City site too. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

Wanted in the South Jersey/ Philly area:

1) 1 or 2 6-lug 15” wheels for spares. I have a pair of 33’s, just need a wheel or two to put them on.

2) 3.73 9.5” 3rd - fine spline, late -40 or -60. Again, as a spare, but probably will get refreshed with a Aussie or spartan later to replace the clunky lock-rite currently in the rear axle.

Can meet wherever, have cash for the right deal. Thanks!

1) 1 or 2 6-lug 15” wheels for spares. I have a pair of 33’s, just need a wheel or two to put them on.

I have a set of 15 x 11 aftermarket rims off of a 40. You can have them, but you have to take them all.

Phoenixville 19460, 30 minutes West of Philly

hey just got into the landcruisers im 18 and just bought a fj60 on 37s out of my neighbors backyard im getting it ready for a trip i was wondering if anyone had some parts im looking for an arb bumper or winch bumer a front 4.88 differential locked or unlocked a offroad rear bumper or any other "offroad" accessories TIA

Hi all, the wife and I are in the market for a GX460. Bone stock mall crawler is fine. Hoping for something in the 2012-2018 range. If you know of one pm me here. Thanks!

Got a chain drive t case from a J shift 3.0 4runner. Unknown milage, condition, year or possible compatability.

It had oil in it when I got it. I don't recall seeing metal when I drained it. I have no reason to believe it doesn't work.

Free if you pick up. But I won't turn down a 6 pack of a NON-IPA $50 if I have to move it.

20240326_165042.jpg

20240326_165049.jpg

Looking for a donor truck with a 3.4 V6 engine. I have a 93 4Runner here that I pulled a bad 3.0 engine from and after having no luck finding a suitable 3.0 replacement I've decided to look into a 3.4 swap. I'd like to get a complete donor vehicle with a good running engine. Anybody have anything or know of a suitable vehicle? Best to email me if you have something that will fit the bill; shmukter@pa.metrocast.net Thanks!!!!!
I know that JT had (maybe still has) a suitable truck but his dad was holding on to it for JT's son.

No affiliation but figured I would share. 89 fj62, 5k, Hatboro PA, looks a little crusty but maybe worth a look

Anyone have a non-damaged 95-97 80 Series front bumper for sale? I don't need the side pieces, just the center section and all of the mounting hardware back to the frame rails.

Anyone have a non-damaged 95-97 80 Series front bumper for sale? I don't need the side pieces, just the center section and all of the mounting hardware back to the frame rails.
Contact Gary @shmukster

He just picked up a pile of 80 parts to sell for me, and there was a decent bumper. Pretty sure it was from a 95-97, buuuuut...

Looking for FJ40 or 60 spring over housings or axles. Thinking about changing some things up on the 71. Bolt in would be awesome, but if I can’t find something I’ll mess with the housings under it.

Gary, I do still have the 99 4Runner, but holding onto it for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom