For Sale Local 55 project for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If Lupo motors in Boise Idaho had something like social media or review pages that rely on positive customer reviews that would suck for them if they started to get one or two negative reviews talking about this deal

I was thinking the same.
There is always Google reviews...

The more I think about it, I give it a 60% chance seller changed their mind.

-Yesterday at 7pm everything was good.
-today at 11pm, they have a new offer of want they wanted and accepted it

Cousin see it for sale in 4 months for $25k after they drop another $15k into it.

-Yesterday at 7pm everything was good.
-today at 11pm, they have a new offer of want they wanted and accepted it
If you believe the seller wanted to keep it then the truth is way better than the story we sold it out from under the deal we made with you yesterday for more today.

If you believe the seller wanted to keep it then the truth is way better than the story we sold it out from under the deal we made with you yesterday for more today.

You’re right.

They acted like s***heads and tried a piss poor effort to pump me for more $ that failed or they acted like s***heads and in 3-4 business hours stuck a deal with someone else.

18753.png

It will be interesting with who and where it ends up. Might have to take a spin by their place and see if it is still sitting there.

They also have a 40 series there that they wanted me to take a look at and help them out. They said they have had no interest in it and I can start to see why now. If they are doing this to everybody good luck selling it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom