Light Racing 100 Series/LX470 UCA Group Buy @ Metal Tech (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LT

Threads
With the recent introduction of the Light Racing 100 series/LX470 UCA's we would like to get this started right and get a group buy going on this upper control arms. We have been selling Light Racing UCA's for the last 4 years with a lot of success in the FJ Cruiser, 4Runner and Tacoma's arena. Since we cannot advertise the discounted price you will need to enter the coupon code into our website. The sale will end on January 10th, 2014.

Use the coupon code: LR 100 to receive your discount and free shipping.
*Please note that the discount will be shown in the total price after you click on the shipping estimate

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us
1-800-839-0684 ext 1
info@metaltech4x4.com

Light Racing 100 Series/LX470 Upper Control Arms

782.jpg

Are these SPC UCAs? I have never heard of light racing.

Are these SPC UCAs? I have never heard of light racing.

Yes, same company. I don't know why they have so many different names?

Yes it is the same company. Specialty Products is the parent company and Light Racing is another name they operate under for their UCA's, air bump stops, etc. It is no different than ARB and OME.

It's kind of strange to have a group buy without a price mentioned on the post. I went to the site and didn't want to input all of my information just to get a price. Ridiculous.

Lots of manufacturers won't allow posting a price other than MAP, pretty common. You know you can just put in dummy info if all you want to do is see the price.

Nice to see the booted uniball.

The site requires billing info to be put in to see the total.
Edit - Cancel that. I went as far as I dared in the process and never found a location to put in the discount code. Maybe I did not see it but you guys might want to check that, Mark

Last edited:
It's kind of strange to have a group buy without a price mentioned on the post. I went to the site and didn't want to input all of my information just to get a price. Ridiculous.

The site requires billing info to be put in to see the total.
Edit - Cancel that. I went as far as I dared in the process and never found a location to put in the discount code. Maybe I did not see it but you guys might want to check that, Mark

You do not need to be registered to get the price. Enter the coupon code in the coupon code section at the bottom of the check out page and fill out the shipping estimate form. After that it will show you the final price of the UCA's.

You do not need to be registered to get the price. Enter the coupon code in the coupon code section at the bottom of the check out page and fill out the shipping estimate form. After that it will show you the final price of the UCA's.

Fiddlesticks - I didn't see it on that page. I had gone past the shipping page. :doh:

Last edited:
Free shipping too. I am jealous. ..

Beamed from my Galaxy 4 using IH8MUD to your computer screen

the number 474.99 and the words "free shipping" are entering my head for some reason.

We have guys running Light Racing UCA's on their FJ Cruisers for over 4yrs with no maintenance and no issues. They are built allot like an OEM upper, booted ball joint. They just custom build their ball joints so they can have a greater range of motion.

The few times there has been any customer service needs SPC has stood behind their product. Its also good since SPC is a huge company. SPC, or Specialty Products the parent company is the top alignment part supplier in the US. Most Likely your local alignment shop buys and uses SPC parts. SPC years ago bought Light Racing as a way for them to offer a rounded line of finished performance parts. (They even have fabrication tools like dimple die sets, under the Light Racing name.)

Metal-tech 4x4 buys and stocks Light Racing UCA's by the pallet so our pricing is usually much better than others out there just do the volume we do. With this being a new product we take it one step further and toss in the free shipping for a short time!

Mark

That is a smokin' deal!

Just a heads up I had to adjust the advertised price of the UCA's per Specialties Products MAP policy but the discounted price has remained the same

Followed the instructions and it returned "invalid code". What the heck is the purchase price?

Why is everyone having such a hard time putting in the code? I just checked it again, still works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom