LFD Off-Road Prototype GX460 rear bumper (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This whole “overland” thing has gotten out of control. Everyone wants the overland look so prices have gone up. I want a good product at a reasonable price.

Don't forget the $299 freight too.

Bumper only price isn't bad especially if you take the 20% off, but it doubles in price with the swing out and camera and plate relocate kits and you still need lights. They offer the powder coat warranty because in the past their PC has been crap. Showing up with it already flaking off, not cool. This could be partially the powder coaters fault but it's more likely to be bad prep before spraying. I want to trust that they have improved but I still feel burnt. They are still in business so that does say something lol.

Yeah, I'm going to pick it up at Expo1, so if it's got issues I'm not leaving with it...I'll do a full report when I get it of course.

Yeah, a lot of overlander/expedition wannabe posers also, not unlike those full size trucks lifted 12" plus lifts with 40" plus tires and NEVER see dirt. My wife and I are out on a trail of some sort about once every other month or more, Hence a $600.00 Icon shock rebuild, dinged rims, uneven gaps in my bumpers, brush pin stripping and more often dirty than clean.
But above all we LOVE IT!!!!
If you are one of the people reading this who have built or are building up a true off roader, may I encourage you to get it DIRTY!
I love to see "dirty pictures" of all you guys taking your rigs off tarmac with your wife's, kids, dogs, fishing, camping, bikes, etc. LOVE those pictures!
It motivates me/us to get out even more!
And come to think of it, tomorrow, at zero dark hundred, my wife and I are heading out to run Black Mountain Rock which has the highest concentration of petroglyphs in the area.
Dirty pictures to come...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom