LFD Off-Road Prototype GX460 rear bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Agreed.

I want that bumper!

Also, anyone know what roof rack that is?

It's not a rack, it's their ruggedized cross bars for the 460. Word is they have a full platform roof rack in the works at the moment.

Ya I checked out their site. Way too much for bars that go across the factory rack. I’ll just order the victory 4x4 full rack system

Agreed. Victory was one of my top choices as well.

If that's $2500 I'd go with a Kaymar for $3000 all day. The Dobinsons is $1500, I mean come on.

I want that bumper!

Also, anyone know what roof rack that is?

See my thread about the LFD bumper purchase and shipping!!! Can save you $$$$$ since you live in the Seattle area.

See my thread about the LFD bumper purchase and shipping!!! Can save you $$$$$ since you live in the Seattle area.

Thanks but $2500 for a bumper is a little steep in my opinion.

Thanks but $2500 for a bumper is a little steep in my opinion.

It is a bit high for sure but the equivalent Kaymar is $3300.00, Metal Tech is a bit higher than LFD and is a big heavy bumper. The Kaymar you will pay shipping and sales tax. BTW no sales tax out of NC.

Not related but also related.... GX sales are still very strong and awareness of the vehicles capability grow by the day. IMO: Deals probably will be hard to find for GX mods.

999_695f686ce8aa6d315ea907e3f966946e5eb3216c.png

Not related but also related.... GX sales are still very strong and awareness of the vehicles capability grow by the day. IMO: Deals probably will be hard to find for GX mods.

999_695f686ce8aa6d315ea907e3f966946e5eb3216c.png

I really surprises me the support in the aftermarket for the 200 series that sells at 1/10th the volume.

I hear ya... but there is so much demand and still limited vendors they can somewhat name their price within reason at this point. The delays in shipping in excess of a month are telling as well.

The Expo1 is $2300 for just the single swing out powder coated, nuts.

The Expo1 is $2300 for just the single swing out powder coated, nuts.

I just put in an order for the base Expo1 with powder coat and code4 lights for $1160 after discount. I thought the powder coat warranty was funny - if you pay us $150 extra on top of paying us $90 to powder coat your stuff we will even stand by our work for one year.

I just put in an order for the base Expo1 with powder coat and code4 lights for $1160 after discount. I thought the powder coat warranty was funny - if you pay us $150 extra on top of paying us $90 to powder coat your stuff we will even stand by our work for one year.

Bumper only price isn't bad especially if you take the 20% off, but it doubles in price with the swing out and camera and plate relocate kits and you still need lights. They offer the powder coat warranty because in the past their PC has been crap. Showing up with it already flaking off, not cool. This could be partially the powder coaters fault but it's more likely to be bad prep before spraying. I want to trust that they have improved but I still feel burnt. They are still in business so that does say something lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom