Lexus GXOR Concept (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GXO

GXO
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
gxor.org
Lexus brought a surprise for me and the GXOR crew at Summit!

93A7145F-298C-4182-BE9D-FA0DBE50C8DC.jpeg

ADD645B0-62AC-41FC-83B1-BE3A1D878DBF.jpeg

1EB76A97-4B5A-4F7C-9556-BE755AF4BF60.jpeg

1E7FA986-FAEB-4C1D-A331-9B8C7028EFB5.jpeg

Cool pics, any other amplifying information?
It has a full Icon suspension with "GXOR special edition" resi stickers, CBI front bumper, WARN winch, CBI sliders and skids, redarc solar, roof rack, goose gear storage, fridge, and a special wrap. F Sport wheels. The badge was made just for this, and is one of a kind. There are patches I will be giving away on the GXOR group on FB soon.

@Vlad Was there any signs that Lexus will go forward and build this as a package available for future New GX460s?

Just got back from FJ Summit (and wheeling/photo shoots/press stuff) with the GXOR Concept. Was an amazing experience that my group influenced Lexus. I am humbled. I sure hope they make it!

It could be a trim package for a hefty premium, otherwise it may cut into regular GX sales

I'll let you know :)

Following up..finally close to production on the badge! 3D printed in carbon fiber. Working on the coloring for the OR now.

69157183_784461071956330_6682660755398983680_n.jpg

Following up..finally close to production on the badge! 3D printed in carbon fiber. Working on the coloring for the OR now.

View attachment 2063800
Do you know who did the build on this? Was it the Overland Expedition guys out of Montana? I heard they did a build on GX 460.

Do you know who did the build on this? Was it the Overland Expedition guys out of Montana? I heard they did a build on GX 460.

(Raises hand)

We (Cruiser Outfitters) did portions, suspension, exhaust, installed lights, electrical, snorkel, ham, etc. Equipt here in town did the rack. The project was spec'd and coordinated by the XOverland team... you'll notice many similar build characteristics as our XO fleet.

(Raises hand)

We (Cruiser Outfitters) did portions, suspension, exhaust, installed lights, electrical, snorkel, ham, etc. Equipt here in town did the rack. The project was spec'd and coordinated by the XOverland team... you'll notice many similar build characteristics as our XO fleet.
That’s prettty cool to be involved in, I like how they integrated the front bumper without going overboard.

(Clapping)

It turned out beautiful. I thought the build looked familiar. The XO team has a good idea (and deep pockets) on how to set up a nice rig. Didn’t think it came out of the Lexus shop.

Last edited:
Very cool to see this build and to see a 'mud vendor had a hand in its creation.

View attachment 2063800

Dan, is that a MarkForged print? That looks just like the surface finish I get from mine at home. Is that going to remain 3-D printed in production or is that a proto?

This build does look amazing. I've liked GX470s from day 1, but when they went with gen 2 and on with the GX460, I've never liked the exterior stying as much. This kit improves looks and function so much more.

Very cool to see this build and to see a 'mud vendor had a hand in its creation.

Dan, is that a MarkForged print? That looks just like the surface finish I get from mine at home. Is that going to remain 3-D printed in production or is that a proto?

It is. Likely won't go to production until the fate of the concept is known.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom