Lexus GXOR Concept (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m excited to see more detail pics of the bumper and skids! (There are none yet but soon I hope).
These are the only pics avail

EDBF5EA3-36D4-4812-AB7E-F06D5D4AF81B.jpeg

A6A52886-8991-4E16-B0EC-E01445CB0B20.jpeg

36B500A0-F6CA-4D8F-B737-AA571DA2AE27.jpeg

0761D592-48C0-499A-8905-102B7EF8FAD2.jpeg

0D647C30-6764-4604-B04F-EE7FC9290BFC.jpeg

Apparently I wasn’t one of the 100 emails.....can someone please post the second email with pricing?

Lexus GX460 Covert Series front bumper-$1599.99

Lexus GX460 bolt on rock sliders-$949.99 raw, $1099.99 powder coated

Lexus GX460 front skid plate-$394.99 raw steel, $479.99 powder coated steel, $544.99 raw aluminum, $629.99 powder coated aluminum

Lexus GX460 rear skid plate (transmission/t-case belly skid)-$399.99 raw steel, $514.99 powder coated steel, $549.99 raw aluminum, $664.99 powder coated aluminum

Freight for the front bumper alone was quoted right at $250 to Texas (others were quoted very similar prices), it's safe to assume the pricing would be similar for any of these items. I am not sure how much you'll save on freight buying multiple items at once.

Some questions I had for them:

1) Powder coat for the skid plates is black I’m assuming, correct?

“Yes black is how they will come”
2) Do you know the approx weight of the front bumper? Approx weight of the aluminum skid plates?

“ Bumper is about 90-100 lbs and the skids are about 80 for the front and rear skid.”

3) Which Winch is recommended for this set up? I believe the Warn 9.5XPS Winch was used for the concept vehicle, is this the one recommended?

“That winch would be just fine. Any winch that has a non-integrated Control box is what we recommend.“

4) Does this bumper interfere with any sensors on the front of the vehicle?

“No it should not interfere with any sensors.”

this sounds like probably the least necessary upgrade...but I kind of like it. How did they "frost" the tail lights? and I am wondering about the GXOR rear badge as well...
They used a wrap on the tail lights. I asked the same question at the reveal and press event.

Oh my GOSH!!! I'm about to piddle my pants!!!
...Stop, my beating heart! Is it true?? Will we truly get an GXOR in the lower 48??
I may seriously think about selling my rig and getting one of these if it's not outrageously priced.
And I'm sure it'll have all the electronic goodies, e.g. crawl control, multi terrain, 360° camera, dynamic cruise control, etc.
Any word about lockers front and rear? I'm guessing probably a rear e-locker and open diff in front. But what the heck, it's not that hard to add a locker in the front!
Man please don't sell. If anything you could do a facelift!

I am still kicking it around, so very torn. I do think it's over priced for what it is.

Agree it is expensive, but not really more so than any other bumper that can accommodate a winch. And I like the streamlined looks of this one way better than anything else I’ve seen.

I had to ask for delayed shipping - in process of moving from OH to TX and don’t have anywhere to put it until I get settled. Mine will ship in July.

Agree it is expensive, but not really more so than any other bumper that can accommodate a winch. And I like the streamlined looks of this one way better than anything else I’ve seen.

I had to ask for delayed shipping - in process of moving from OH to TX and don’t have anywhere to put it until I get settled. Mine will ship in July.

It's a hybrid lo-pro bumper, it is very expensive in comparison to those that are made for the 5th Gen and Tacomas. It is as expensive as other bumpers that have far more steel and lights included along with bar work. I agree that the streamlined look is pleasing but in no way is the price comparable to other similar options in the 150 series.

Where in Texas are you moving to?

I've been looking for a link in this thread to this GXOR bumper, but can't find one.
Where are you all ordering from?
Can someone add a link here and maybe to the thread:
Guide to GX 460 Builds and Aftermarket Products: Guide to GX 460 Builds and Aftermarket Products

I've been looking for a link in this thread to this GXOR bumper, but can't find one.
Where are you all ordering from?
Can someone add a link here and maybe to the thread:
Guide to GX 460 Builds and Aftermarket Products: Guide to GX 460 Builds and Aftermarket Products

You have to be on the list and have ben sent an email with links to order, this is a pre-order for those on that list. It opens to the public March 3rd I think.

It's a hybrid lo-pro bumper, it is very expensive in comparison to those that are made for the 5th Gen and Tacomas. It is as expensive as other bumpers that have far more steel and lights included along with bar work. I agree that the streamlined look is pleasing but in no way is the price comparable to other similar options in the 150 series.

Where in Texas are you moving to?
[/QUOTE

Plano.

Ahh, nice area. I spent eight years in Plano, I lived at Parker and Midway. We might consider moving back come next year ourselves if an opportunity opens up for the misses up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom