Let’s see those 200s camping….. (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ITTMkcD.jpg

J6Pgbuo.jpg

Tell me about that rear bumper!
Yeah man! It's a custom job by my buddy @jdcorrow(IG) out of Griffin, GA.

I don't know anything about metal working or welding but it's super strong and removeable. The latch mount is welded to the frame through the bumper step part. He welded metal plates onto the frame with nutplates and the bumper bolts into those.

Then as you can see in the pictures, the table flips up from the bottom so it's at a good height and also holds the license plate.

Yeah man! It's a custom job by my buddy @jdcorrow(IG) out of Griffin, GA.

I don't know anything about metal working or welding but it's super strong and removeable. The latch mount is welded to the frame through the bumper step part. He welded metal plates onto the frame with nutplates and the bumper bolts into those.

Then as you can see in the pictures, the table flips up from the bottom so it's at a good height and also holds the license plate.
That's killer. They able/willing to make more?

Landcruiser-j20-Diesel-V8-verkauf-4.JPG

I got several query`s about buildup details. Everthing I know, any details and any contact is linked in my old selling article:

The vehicle is sold since a year, this is just for buildup details :) Any brands used are mentioned.

trippin

That's killer. They able/willing to make more?
I'll say he's definitely open to requests but he's also very busy with his work schedule. So I'm not sure how he'd work you in. I posted in the 200 series FB group a while back and a bunch of people messaged him then, so I know there's a line lol

I'd just message him on Instagram and see what he says.

We need a Houston or Austin meetup/cruise/whatever. @Tex68w

Agreed, it’s been impossible to make the Wednesday night monthly meet ups that Bayou City Cruisers hosts so a weekend thing might be better. Possibly even a camp type event?

At "the pads" in Death Valley National Park in April.

DSC00241.jpg

Just finished up a 2 week trip, found some really great spots!

SLC->Moab->Valley of the Gods->Flagstaff (Expo West)-> Marble Canyon-> Kaibab NF-> Dixie NF

That’s a great lineup. I need to get back down to Valley of the Gods soon.

PANO_20200509_071547.vr.jpg

If I’m rolling solo, I’ll just throw out the sleeping pad on top of my drawers going up the driver’s side. If i’m not alone, I’ll drag the slightly ratty old Jumping Jack.

PXL_20210821_204305920.jpg

PXL_20221023_154909012.PANO.jpg

PXL_20230402_163140531.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom