lets see some big FJ45's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[quote author=havik link=board=12;threadid=7188;start=msg59597#msg59597 date=1068094760]
just found this site .AWSOME heres my 45 :)
[/quote]

Um....where is it??? ??? ??? ??? ???

[quote author=TJDIV link=board=12;threadid=7188;start=msg59663#msg59663 date=1068103525]
Wow, so they are rare......
[/quote]

so rare you can't even see them :eek: WOW!!! :D

here's a few...

#7 :eek:

Thanks guys #4 and #6 are my truck when I started the post I couldn't and still can't get my pictures small enough to post. I admit I am not that great on a computer. I love all the trucks posted so far. cheers Robb Rutledge.

I found a picture small enough to post. Robb Rutledge

oh, I remember droooooling over that one at BHCC as well...welcome to the forum!

what's that bit of paper in the wheel rim? a parking fine for parking on someones tyres?

Rob,

When I saw you at BHCC this summer, you said you were going to compete in your 45 in a Canadian Tough Truck Challenge.

Did you?

How did it go?

I am converting my FJ-40 to a FJ-45 presently :D

It's not a REAL FJ-45, but I will think so!

Welcome to IH8MUD!

one day i hope my bro does his hj45 troopy that tough. then he may get as far as my 40 w 33's :)

Hey guys to all the great people I met at this years BHCC. To the question of how I did at the canadian version of the top truck challenge out of 17 trucks I finished 7th . I learned alot made lots of new friends and found some things to improve on little bit of truck stuff and lots of driving stuff. To check out the action you could look on this site www.x-trememotorsports.ca under 2003 extreme showdown. I am thinking of trying my luck at getting voted in to the four wheeler top truck challenge. I need to get of my ass and send in the picture and info. cheers Robb Rutledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom