Leather Arm Rest/Console Cover 80 Series LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have a good source for the Leather Arm Rest/Console Cover 80 Series Land Cruiser?? My leather is pretty worn and cannot find anything online.

Thanks

What color?

I just refinished my center console pad, but will probably buy Delta VS’s center console within the month, once available.

I’d have a tan center console & pad for sale. 😉

What color?

I just refinished my center console pad, but will probably buy Delta VS’s center console within the month, once available.

Tan!! I’d be grateful if so
What color?

It’s tan, hoping and praying that’s yours : )

I installed this over the weekend. Came from Lseat. You may want to Contact them and see if they sell it separately from the seat kit. I like it, major
Improvement.

B7820579-E70D-42A1-B5E6-137F5ED3AFE1.jpeg

What color?

I went and looked at this because I wouldn't mind getting something more user friendly (IE cup holders). Man that thing looks stout and sharp edges. As in could mess you up if you get thrown into it from a impact/crash. I’m a little sensitive to sharp metal objects near the drivers compartment after a pretty severe injury from an accident and impact with an ill advisedly placed graphic equalizer. If your arm got thrown into that corner edge from a rear or corner impact, that would seriously F you up.

I used a 1999 (?) ES300 center console armrest lid with pad. Perfect match for the oak interior and adds needed height and size. It's been awhile but I think I used original hinge mated to new pad. Get it with hinge just to be sure.
Upper lid latches to middle compartment which latches to lower compartment just like original. Easy and inexpensive fix if you find it at your local pick'n pull.
Huge improvement in comfort.

IMG_1677.JPG

How'd you get the cover off?
Raise the lid. Disconnect the two arms on either side, gently pull outward. Undo the henge screws. For the lid there are some Screws on the back side / black plastics side. That comes off and then start popping staples. Leather material peels off. Same process for applying only in reverse. Its easy. Just take your time and stretch the new material tight over the casing as you work your way around the arm rest.
You'll be fine

There are some Screws on the back side / black plastics side. That comes off and then start popping staples. Leather material peels off. Same process for applying only in reverse. Its easy. Just take your time and stretch the new material tight over the casing as you work your way around the arm rest.
You'll be fine
Did you use glue? Thanks

Man, I thought the Delta VS center console would be available by now. Can’t sell the old until I get the new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom