Events/Trails LCDC9 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Would anyone at LCDC be interested in one Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/70/17? I had it installed while at LCDC last year, so it’s still very fresh. I’m getting 285/75’s installed at the moment and just want to pass on some good karma

Here are some pictures of the tire

986EE186-8FC8-4D0B-91BC-D11474DEB239.jpeg

AFCBC582-7E68-4F15-9031-83039390B1A4.jpeg

BA157635-31CA-47B8-872B-E05CDF3D61BE.jpeg

In route to LCDC and currently in Theodor Roosevelt National Park near Medora ND. This guy was just taking a stroll along the road.

With a spare Icon shock I hope? 🤞
With a spare basic OME shock that I picked up last year 🙌. Icon gave me a complete new rear set after my fall offroad event failure. Was hoping to do a shakedown before LCDC but trouble shooting emissions lights and having the fronts rebuilt had me tied up until the last minute.

Blew out a shock bushing today. It shedding rubber and no longer centered. Anyone know where I can find a front shock lower bushing for my Tough Dog shocks? Currently in Ouray

With a spare basic OME shock that I picked up last year 🙌. Icon gave me a complete new rear set after my fall offroad event failure. Was hoping to do a shakedown before LCDC but trouble shooting emissions lights and having the fronts rebuilt had me tied up until the last minute.
Check the torque on your lug nuts too. 😜

Blew out a shock bushing today. It shedding rubber and no longer centered. Anyone know where I can find a front shock lower bushing for my Tough Dog shocks? Currently in Ouray
That’s a bummer! I feel your pain, I had a hard time last year in the same area trying to find some sort of bushing for the top of my rear Toyota shock. Advanced, Autozone, Napa, or O’Reilly’s may have generic bushings that may work? I’m already too far south to hit Summit Racing for you. Maybe Cruiser Outfitters can overnight something?

Check the torque on your lug nuts too. 😜
🙈. Pops doubled checked that for me as I was wrapping up the skid plates lol

Picture? I'm assuming it's a bonded bushing with a metal outer shell and metal sleeve ID? Any idea on the OD? We stock them for OME/Dobinsons shocks.

Fwiw, most common culprit of that is installing and torqueing the lower shock bolt with the vehicle in the air. This makes that bushing in constant torsion at ride height.

Picture? I'm assuming it's a bonded bushing with a metal outer shell and metal sleeve ID? Any idea on the OD? We stock them for OME/Dobinsons shocks.

Fwiw, most common culprit of that is installing and torqueing the lower shock bolt with the vehicle in the air. This makes that bushing in constant torsion at ride height.
Pics below of passenger and driver sides. You can see how the drivers side is sitting lower than the passengers side by looking through the hole in the LCA. Bushing OD is somewhere around 50mm but might be a few mm larger or smaller. I tried to measure but it’s hard with the strut still installed, and I’m hesitant to pull the bolt and jack up the vehicle in case the bushing has totally crumbled and the LCA cradle is what’s largely holding things together. (And yes I know those sway bar end link washers are bent… thank Top of the World for that)

IMG_3895.jpeg

IMG_3894.jpeg

@linuxgod, if you haven't figured something out sooner and @cruiseroutfit has something in stock that will work, I can swing by Cruiser Outfitters on my way to Ft. Collins tomorrow. I am hoping to be passing their place by around 9:30am with a goal of being at New Belgium Brewing by 4:30pm.

@linuxgod, if you haven't figured something out sooner and @cruiseroutfit has something in stock that will work, I can swing by Cruiser Outfitters on my way to Ft. Collins tomorrow. I am hoping to be passing their place by around 9:30am with a goal of being at New Belgium Brewing by 4:30pm.
I am also local in SLC and can swing by today if needed and can bring it with me tomorrow.

Maybe we will see you on the road. We are leaving Bountiful by 9 AM tomorrow morning! Looking forward to meeting you!

Maybe we will see you on the road. We are leaving Bountiful by 9 AM tomorrow morning! Looking forward to meeting you!
DM sent.

It would be fun to see who else is headed this direction from Utah. For awhile, I was thinking it was just Tom Folke in his red 2011 LX570 and myself. Thanks for chiming in.

Pics below of passenger and driver sides. You can see how the drivers side is sitting lower than the passengers side by looking through the hole in the LCA. Bushing OD is somewhere around 50mm but might be a few mm larger or smaller. I tried to measure but it’s hard with the strut still installed, and I’m hesitant to pull the bolt and jack up the vehicle in case the bushing has totally crumbled and the LCA cradle is what’s largely holding things together. (And yes I know those sway bar end link washers are bent… thank Top of the World for that)

View attachment 3370872

View attachment 3370874

I'm not at the shop to do any test fitting/measuring but the Old Man Emu part# is 110-110-110. The ID and width will be the same as the bolt is the stock part. The OD could vary as some do between manufactures.

I'm not at the shop to do any test fitting/measuring but the Old Man Emu part# is 110-110-110. The ID and width will be the same as the bolt is the stock part. The OD could vary as some do between manufactures.

Good guy points to Kurt…
…as always. 👍🏼👍🏼

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom