Events/Trails LCDC8 Official Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some pics from last week, will add a few drone links in a bit.

2207_LCDC8_DJI_0665.jpg

2207_LCDC8_DJI_0688-Pano.jpg

2207_LCDC8_DJI_0697.jpg

2207_LCDC8_IMG_4401.jpg

2207_LCDC8_IMG_4442.jpg

@ethernectar what is this last trail you posted. Looks amazing like flag mountain above tayor reservoir but no cabin and big flag pole. Track up is very similar

@tbisaacs can you post up that video of Geoff’s truck and his tire burping?

@ethernectar what is this last trail you posted. Looks amazing like flag mountain above tayor reservoir but no cabin and big flag pole. Track up is very similar
I think that was Glacier Mtn… it all kind of blurs together.

We had a great group on Red Cone today. Everyone did a great job driving!

Long shot, but did anyone grab a video of the grey LC with stock Tupperware (my truck) that went up the moguls after Radman? I thought I saw a lady in a blue shirt recording. This was on Tuesday’s Red Cone run.

Long shot, but did anyone grab a video of the grey LC with stock Tupperware (my truck) that went up the moguls after Radman? I thought I saw a lady in a blue shirt recording. This was on Tuesday’s Red Cone run.
I have a rear dash cam, but I may have been too far up the trail…. I’ll go check

You have CO plates J200? Send me a PM with your number and I'll text you the video to avoid uploading it to YouTube.

no moguls, but here's the peak:

If you don’t mind, can someone diagnose what happened there? Did the tire lose the bead when it rocked over sideways?… Just wanting to learn.

I was talking to linuxgod at the campground and he speculated that the tire just briefly lost it's seal at the bead and then immediately resealed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom