Events/Trails LCDC 6 Official Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I registered for the LCDC but don't see a way to pay the $100?

Got it, thanks. What would your third mod be? I put rims in there because the cost of ATs for 20s is quite a bit more than for 17s/18s, and i figured more sidewall is better.

Will we be doing any water crossings? Should i be concerned with raising the trans/diff breathers? I don't imagine us going anywhere deep enough to require a snorkel?

“Snorkels” are not for water. They’re for preventing dust contamination. Raised air intake is a more accurate term.

"Zaicran, post: w12877064, member: 165003"]
[/QUOTE]

You’ll get an email with info on how to send the registration fee to Cody electronically. Payment is separate from registration.

“Snorkels” are not for water. They’re for preventing dust contamination. Raised air intake is a more accurate term.

It is true and the main benefit of pulling intake air above the hood rather than from the wheel well

However, they are also for water to keep water in the wheel wells from being sucked into the engine causing it to Hydrolock. I have seen people without snorkels have that happen crossing deep streams. I have crossed with piece of mind

The main things about snorkel though is its a question magnet. I cant count how many times I have been asked about the "exhaust " coming out of my hood

Just signed up. I think my payment to Cody was successful? Really looking forward to meeting the group.

Last edited:
I got the e-ticket from event but nothing about payment, I'll check again.

"Zaicran, post: w12877064, member: 165003"]
You’ll get an email with info on how to send the registration fee to Cody electronically. Payment is separate from registration.

Last edited:

[/QUOTE]
Venmo shows $100 paid to Cody . Please keep me posted

[/QUOTE]

Look at the bottom of that email from Eventbrite under Additional Information.
Payment info is located there.

Headed to Fort Collins today to check it out. Anyone know any dog friendly bars (Dog friendly inside)? Also looking for some good snowshoe trails that are also dog friendly.

Headed to Fort Collins today to check it out. Anyone know any dog friendly bars (Dog friendly inside)? Also looking for some good snowshoe trails that are also dog friendly.

Prost and Zwei definitely allow dogs inside. Both are traditional German style beer breweries though.

Maxline along with Horse and Dragon also allow dogs inside their taprooms IIRC. I'd probably recommend Horse and Dragon over Maxline but I don't remember either place blowing me away. Check their websites and see what intrigues you more.

Last edited:
Look at the bottom of that email from Eventbrite under Additional Information.
Payment info is located there.

Got it, Venmo shows paid...thanks again....look forward to the trip...

I drove from Maryland by myself, the wife flew into denver. Planned a coupla days, stopped and saw cool things, signs that caught my attention. Had no real agenda. Had hoped to meet or caravan together with others but it never materialized. Took a more southern route on the way out, a more northern one on the way back. Driving solo again, so I'm already browsing maps, looking for things.

I'm also going and will be driving my rig from Maryland as well. (Morganza, MD)

Looking for a campsite in the area, thinking about Narrows Campground, close enough?

EDIT: Hope so, I reserved a spot. lol JUST IN CASE, I've also made a reservation at the Elizabeth Hotel.

Last edited:
Just got back from my weekend trip to fort collins. We plan on staying near downtown within walking distance to some breweries and food. With that being said the drive up to poudre canyon and some trailheads may take a fair bit of time (near an hour).

Just got back from my weekend trip to fort collins. We plan on staying near downtown within walking distance to some breweries and food. With that being said the drive up to poudre canyon and some trailheads may take a fair bit of time (near an hour).
My inclination is to do the same, especially since in 12 years living in Denver I never made it up to Fort Collins. I am torn though and am wondering where the social hub of this event will end up being, in town or up in the campgrounds? Basically just want to lay my head down closest to where I'll be drinking and making friends lol.

All evening events will be in Fort Collins. Depending on which campground you choose it could be an hour drive.

Can I still register for this? Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom