LCA Frame Brace - LCA Beefed Up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.markkuz.com
So my buddy sent me a link to Marlin Crawler's website asking if he should get these:
HD LCA Frame Brace, Lexus GX470 | Marlin Crawler, Inc.

heavy-duty-ifs-lca-brace-kit-detail2a_4.jpg

I said yes if you plan to hang with me off-road because my tabs are jacked!

IMG_9965.JPG

I have some new stock LCA that I will be getting powder coated and new bushings installed and ICON LCA skid plates. And I had ordered and was planning on installing the Total Chaos Cam Tabs when I did the LCA swap but now this frame brace appears to be a much better option and also appears to be compatible with the T.C. cam tabs with some grinding.

They are currently sold out and I am on the wait list but if you were one of the early orders and maybe have installed I would like to hear your opinion on them.

Don't discount the new Poly Performance Kit. Been prototype testing them and they seem a bit beefier than the Marlin guards (which keep the OEM hardware) vs their kit that replaces it all with alignment plates and TC tabs (which you have to get and install).

I have the Marlin kit in my truck ready to roll. Currently slated to get burned in Thursday.
I'll post some pics and impressions as soon as they are complete.

"...especially in driving whoop-de-doos and during momentary arguments with gravity" :rofl:

Ordered a set from Marlin. They have a pretty solid set of installation instructions to boot, although the concept is relatively simple.

Got these burned on yesterday. Really nice kit, my welds on the other hand... Also had alignment afterward and everything feels great. I would recommend this kit.

** Almost forgot to mention, the stock transfer case skid plate interferes with the rear lower brace. Nothing a quick 2 minute cut didn't take care of, but definitely something worth noting.
IMG_20190808_162647.jpg

I have had my cam tabs flattened 3 times prior to pre-ordering this kit (twice by incompetent techs). This kit is well made and tough as nails. I have no concerns in the future.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom