LC300 World Premier June 9th (8:30 PM, GMT+3) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This will come to USA/ NA market, 100% Guaranteed. I

Lol, 100% agreed. They sell every one they send here. Who does Toyota it's kidding?

Can you roll the back glass down like the 4runner?

The funny thing to me is I bet the 300 would outsell the 200.....

@eatSleepWoof if that happens, I think the 200 market will pop like a bubble and we can all enjoy again the not so ridiculous pricing of LCs these days.

So the fender trim is plastic? It wasn't obvious in the monocolor pictures so far, but I was wondering how the rear bumper integrates with that. Looks like these are plastic which is nice - no more paint chips that area.
I notice that some of the GR film doesn't have those fender trim pieces at all. So I'd guess they are plastic overlays.

20210610_01_03_s_1623294341873_1623294347216.jpg

After watching that video, it appears only Russian mafia and Middle Eastern princes will be buying new LandCruisers.
Toyota has abandoned soccer moms.

When they announced the discontinuation last year, Toyota did say stay tuned for something else (in so many words). Who knows what that will be

I notice that some of the GR film doesn't have those fender trim pieces at all. So I'd guess they are plastic overlays.

20210610_01_03_s_1623294341873_1623294347216.jpg
Which fender trim pieces are you talking about? Aren't they just painted black on the GR? That's how it looks to me.
20210610_01_01.jpg

Buncha negative Nancy's. I heard all the same stuff in 2008 when the 200 series came out lol. On and on. I think it looks solid and is in-line with their style language. The interior looks comfy as hell and I think it has a lot of potential. The side and rear shots are dialed. Split tail gate, meh, whatever.

Which fender trim pieces are you talking about? Aren't they just painted black on the GR? That's how it looks to me.
View attachment 2700106

The photo I posted doesn't have any fender trim pieces. Just the sheet metal. So I think it's likely that they're plastic overlay trim parts that are optional.

It's possible that it's so heavily edited that the trim was effectively removed after the fact by the post processing of the video. But visually it looks like no trim to me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom